New File Added: Commando 14.7 DM500

Hey guys just uploaded this image to my box last night and all looks good - thanks! One question - is there a way to have the bouquets in alphabetical order as the 14.5 image. After running the auto bouquet setup it is not in alphabetic order within each catagory.

Thanks J

If you read the Customizing Bouquets.txt doc supplied with the image, you'll see that you arrange the channel orderings within each bouquet any old way you like!

Cheers- AL :)

@ Fano: You say you want the Irish channels first, which leaves a paradox in your channel ordering. As 3e (3 entertainment) is an Irish channel, owned by, and a sister channel to -TV3

So I reckon it belongs either in front of or behind TG4 in your preferred pecking order, not down the bottom of the UK channels? Advise please.

Cheers- AL :confused:

Bouquet Wizard will sort this for you mate.

Hey guys just uploaded this image to my box last night and all looks good - thanks! One question - is there a way to have the bouquets in alphabetical order as the 14.5 image. After running the auto bouquet setup it is not in alphabetic order within each catagory.

Thanks J

@ Fano: As well as the 3e query above, you were requesting earlier to keep the UK versions of Channel 4, E4, More4, and their +1 channels. Now you seem to be asking for ALL the terrestrial channels to be UK and not the Irish versions.

This is a hefty step to take based on one user's feedback on what might be a subjective and contentious opinion. PLEASE can we have feedback from other C14.7 users in Ireland as to how they feel about this new approach to your Entertainment bouquet?

Fano's post #39 above explains the implications of his suggestion.

Thanks- AL :confused:

@ Fano: You say you want the Irish channels first, which leaves a paradox in your channel ordering. As 3e (3 entertainment) is an Irish channel, owned by, and a sister channel to -TV3

So I reckon it belongs either in front of or behind TG4 in your preferred pecking order, not down the bottom of the UK channels? Advise please.
Yes Al,you are correct ,3e should be higher up ,I actually have it after Tg4, as channel number 5 .

Now you seem to be asking for ALL the terrestrial channels to be UK and not the Irish versions.
No Al ,I dont think I said that .The BBC and ITV variations would still be Northern Irish as currently is the case.The only variation changes would be Channel 4,E4 and More 4,for the reasons I outlined earlier.
The only real change is the channel order layout in that the UK terrestrial channels are now all together and nearer the top.

I tried to achieve this in earlier versions of Commando by editing the scan.radiotimes file but i had limited success.
I'll have a go at editing the local.scan file later and see if I can achieve my goal.

Thanks! To save needless duplication of work, why not wait a day or so until I send you a PM link for a test package you can try out for us? And once you're happy with the pecking order and content, we can commit the online update?

Already making good progress, so late tomorrow morning looks viable. AL ;)

not used this box in ages, seen a lot of talk lately about this new image, is it really as good as people say?

not used this box in ages, seen a lot of talk lately about this new image, is it really as good as people say?

Yes its brilliant ,best image by light years for the Dm500.
It is extremely stable and slick,I dont think I've ever seen it lock up unlike Enigma 1 images.
The epg on it is great and loads in the background so non invasive .
I always found Sqlite on the PLI images used alot of system resources and slowed the box down ,this is not an issue on Commando.
It also updates channels when they change frequencies .

Its a pity the 500s doesnt have a usb port as then it could have pvr too .
I wouldnt put it past Al and Lraizer to be soldering a usb port on to their 500s .:Laugh:

Its better than that..

You have to see it to belive it. . :)

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

@Fano (and anyone else in Ireland who fancies testing)- Job's a good 'un., I reckon. It only took three goes to whip it into submission! Follow the destructions in the readme.

Have fun! AL :)

Attachments

• proposed_IRL_SML_Lineup.rar
    14 KB · Views: 6
Superb Al,great work.
I'll try it out when I get home this evening and report back .:Wave:

@Fano (and anyone else in Ireland who fancies testing)- Job's a good 'un., I reckon. It only took three goes to whip it into submission! Follow the destructions in the readme.

This is the best image for this box end of, superb work! This takes a £40 box and makes it amazing! Thanks for all your great efforts folks!

Another brilliant image by commando. many thanks to all those involved. I doff my cap -great stuff!

Hi Al
I gave that a go this evening and it worked a treat !:Biggrin2:
Entertainment section is now working well,Channel 4 ,More 4 and E4 all worked fine as now FTA as opposed to pay channels.

Sky Atlantic+1 is now after Sky Atlantic as well.
You did a great job .

On a side note ,there are only 5 interactive channels in the Sky Sports section ,the 9 in the previous bouquet are not there.
I'm not sure if this is by design as you may be still working on that .

@Fano: oh shite, another balls up! I had that working on all 14 yesterday. Bear with me lads, we will resolve this in the fresh light of day in the morning. As now, I'm tired, pissed, and wifey is yelling at me to shut down, LOL! Be patient...

;)

@Fano: oh shite, another balls up! I had that working on all 14 yesterday. Bear with me lads, we will resolve this in the fresh light of day in the morning. As now, I'm tired, pissed, and wifey is yelling at me to shut down, LOL! Be patient...

;)
No worries m8 ,its only a tiny thing ,you achieved the major objective.
Have a good nap .

No worries m8 ,its only a tiny thing ,you achieved the major objective.
Have a good nap .

Sorry about the mix-up over myservices file, the one I included does actually give you all 14 interactives. However these are split across two transponders and in that file I guessed the stream ordering the wrong way round.

So five of these channels are in their correct bouquet, while the original eight got shoved to to the end of the SBO bouquet, if you look. All sorted now...

Cheers- AL :handball:

Attachments

• proposed_IRL_SML_Lineup.rar
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
Back