Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MAC Sniffer (Digitalworldz Edition)

Because if your in an area that's had all the hits you need to use a 250 MAC on the 250 modem with origional FW to get online.

Otherwise your modem will last an hour tops before it gets booted, some lucky peeps get a days use out of it.

But beware, when you go online with origional FW and a 250 MAC your modem will take the latest updates that locks you out of the modem so when your modem does get booted it's game over.

:)

If you go online with a 250MAC, with all the other MAC's and Serial numbers set accordingly, if the modem takes the upgrade, would it keep the changed MAC and still go online?

food poisoning

hey guys, the latest release should be out wednesday, ive not touched a computer since last thursday afternoon (food poisoning), as ive basically had my arse on the toilet, a peg on my nose and my head in a bucket!

i cant remember what the heck i was working on last or who i was even talking to about stuff but will try and catch up 2moro if not today.

cant really type much else as im kinda drifting sideways right now LMAO

Any word when the new version will be available thanks?

hey mate, yeh im working on it again now, managed to finally get some spare time, i wasnt fully over my food poisoning as i had thought! lol but uni is now sorted and im all packed ready to move house, so will be uploading the app asap....

sorry to you all as its well over the time i said and ive not managed to keep in touch with ppl on its progress as i promised! forgive me

:banana::banana::banana:

I've had a fair few of the cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm, and it's perfectly normal. The 120 modems are more than capable of the current bund03 speeds ;)

@ solster,

Welcome back to the forums m8, bet you think twice before ordering a curry again ;)

Just had a bash at this last night
and have to say its shit hot

within 5 mins I has about 10 valid macs
2 were bund03 aswell
and worked a treat

this should be a sticky by now come on admins sort it out :Drums:

Just had a bash at this last night
and have to say its shit hot

within 5 mins I has about 10 valid macs
2 were bund03 aswell
and worked a treat

this should be a sticky by now come on admins sort it out :Drums:

can you say how you did it as i still don't get it ;(

open the application
type in the mac address that is on your modem
the were it says discover use hte drop down and tick bruteforce
then click discover
sit back and wait

only thing I would say is if you have more than one network card
disable them just leave the newtork card that your modem is plugged into

and if you have a router unplug it and plug your modem directly into your pc

Hope This helps

sorry for this basic questions mate as I haven't even done a modem yet, so here goes

Using DHCP sniffer, I sometimes find a MAC address, Bootfile, Address, Subnet and Gateway.

But when I save it only saves Mac & bootfile info, will I need the other info to clone a modem???

Also is the bootfile a physical file or is it just a title of a speed configuration - again sorry for the basic questions

This is brilliant just need to figure what to do with it,
seriously though the macs you get back are they just for trade
and what is the text box & dicover button about.
cheers

This is brilliant just need to figure what to do with it,
seriously though the macs you get back are they just for trade
and what is the text box & dicover button about.
cheers

yes mate, the macs are in your own segment so must be traded and you type in the mac of your own modem in the text box and press discover to start the ball rolling

unless someone can correct me

i just pressed discover and the apps runs fine ,also i think the application discovers macs from different ubrs thats what the flagging system was meant to show.

mate as far as I know..........green flagged macs are from outside your ubr and can be used by you for a clone.........either I'm not getting any green yet or this feature is not fully enabled........at present I only get red flagged macs..........no real problem because I sould be able to visit a few friends and scan from there subbed connections

Now I like the sound of that! Gimme gimme green flags! LOL

Hope your 'relocation' is going OK Solster m8 ;)

Back