MAC Sniffer (Digitalworldz Edition)

i left mac sniffer running all night and i got a list of physical addresses, only 3 of them have a bootfile and gateway, so does that mean that those 3 are valid mac addresses? thanks

Most likely, a quicker way of doing this is to run any MAC's you already have through this using the brute force option ;)

i currently dont have any macs, i bought the modem from a guy at other side of leeds, just the modem has gone off and comes onto the virgin registration screen so the guy said i need a mac address, so was scanniing so can hopefully swap macs with some1 who has a mac that i can use,

nice 1 mate, thats for that, now time to read up on how i swap macs :Clap: thanks again

hello, im new to this, i have a chipped modem and my mate next door to me has a chipped 1 too, he needs a new mac so what do i do to get him 1? do i just open this program and leave it running then after its found some macs i swap the macs with some1 a few miles away from me? thanks

It's modded...not chipped.
run this prog and use the macs for yourself and your mate next door....no need to swap.

i currently dont have any macs, i bought the modem from a guy at other side of leeds, just the modem has gone off and comes onto the virgin registration screen so the guy said i need a mac address, so was scanniing so can hopefully swap macs with some1 who has a mac that i can use,

Run the one's that you currently have on your modems through it on brute force ;)

Also read back to post #266 I made here, you'll be surprised how many you can get from 1 MAC ;)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1227381&postcount=226

And as peeps are saying you don't need to swap them.....

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
any1 know where i can get 250 mac changer from please? ive exceded my daily download allowance :( thanks

hiya again lol, i scanned for macs and then i connected modem and opened 250 mac changer, when i clicked on connect it says connection established but then the progarm stops responding, any1 know what the problem is or is there another program i can use to change mac? thanks

can some one 100% confrem what im looking for ..

i typed a mac that kinda work's in the this app's click B-force and then clicked discover..

i getting a frew mac's back but want ones will work on my modem's what am i looking for

thanks

can some one 100% confrem what im looking for ..

i typed a mac that kinda work's in the this app's click B-force and then clicked discover..

i getting a frew mac's back but want ones will work on my modem's what am i looking for

thanks

why dont you try them to see if they work on your modem

i have tryed them but they just jump back off :(

im getting mainly tftp ip from - 62.30.192.113

but i got one mac from 62.30.192.114

i tryed that mac and still nothink :(

Spoof your NIC card's MAC each time you change your modems MAC ;)

Otherwise you'll just get your NIC barred and will get no-where.

That's right m8 ;)

If they notice the same NIC popping up on loads of different Modems then they know that it's up to no good so they Blacklist it (For 3 days I think)

It's good practice to spoof your NIC everytime you change your modems MAC addy as it just looks like a completely new account to them then ;)

Hey there, I started up this app, let it sniff some macs and then put the mac that was found in the box at the top and then clicked bruteforce... the macs I get still dont work :( whats wrong?

Hey there, I started up this app, let it sniff some macs and then put the mac that was found in the box at the top and then clicked bruteforce... the macs I get still dont work :( whats wrong?

Your probably in a TW or NTL area. It only seems to grab MAC's from your own gateway on those platforms :(

Solster is aware of the issue and is working on it ;)

Back