looking for N3 HACKER

The original replier is also wondering now why he replied to this thread, having seen some of the suggestions ...

I think a MEng in SoC or VLSI would be more beneficial than in EE.

I think a MEng in SoC or VLSI would be more beneficial than in EE.

tbh, a degree in Social Engineering would probably be far more useful. Find out who actually wrote the code and try some manipulation. A cross between a Sociopath and Psychopath might come in handy for persuasive purposes.

Last edited:
Congrats to nozzer/hackmax/einstein/jimmyq on that fine abomination.

I call godparent!

Thought id create this for people looking for help to crack the n3 software.

Like myself tv gone down due to being in n3 area......
Any help experts please

Baz, there is a working trial on n3 but we haven't managed ot get all the channels up and running. If you'd like an invite to download the new DW 2.6 image please PM forum member mozr. The sports channels currently are up and running but we haven't managed to get the movies working.

edit - Guys I am not allowed to distribute the n3 test image so please do NOT PM me, please PM any of the members of the year who were given the image to test. Cheers

Last edited:
better still, why not cross hackmax with nozzer.....then the offspring you can cross with einstien and jmmyq's offspring?????????

i thought i had better give jimmyq a mention........they need someone to make the tea hahaha

how many sugars ?..... :grab: lol

N3 Hacker hmm you got no chance :Ha:

then again dont know why but i cant wait to get N3......:proud:

tbh, a degree in Social Engineering would probably be far more useful. Find out who actually wrote the code and try some manipulation. A cross between a Sociopath and Psychopath might come in handy for persuasive purposes.

add a bit of mongolian dna to the mix and its our very own...............

My flux capactor has broken today and sent me back into the 90's................................

..................Yasssssss Nagra 1 free tv!

Oh! come on!!!
I know an easyer way ...
you can get all that in fews seconds!!!
all that you need it's a good doctor that is going to fit an USB socket at the back of your brain. A SATA if you in a rush!!! Then get Morpheus to copy and paste all them degree into your brain drive!!!
Remember what Neo in matrix said after he got flashed? "I know kung foo now!!!"
Also bittorent it's your friend!!! :)

Baz, there is a working trial on n3 but we haven't managed ot get all the channels up and running. If you'd like an invite to download the new DW 2.6 image please PM forum member mozr. The sports channels currently are up and running but we haven't managed to get the movies working.

edit - Guys I am not allowed to distribute the n3 test image so please do NOT PM me, please PM any of the members of the year who were given the image to test. Cheers

not being nossy but is it the (N3 test script for different pairing methords ?) or a diff 1, ?

I've got a BEng in Electronic Engineering and hacked an EPC2100 cable modem from scratch. It doesn't take 15 years, just a bit of smart thinking...

So stop being such a negetive pr*ck.

Back