looking for N3 HACKER

After six pages, not one of you took note of the date this thread started. The last time I checked it had something to do with being a fool!!

After six pages, not one of you took note of the date this thread started. The last time I checked it had something to do with being a fool!!

it started 1st April 23:51

But doesnt an April fool only last until midday and anyone who plays a prank after 12 the jokes on them?

N3 just isnt going to get hacked anytime soon regardless of the UK cabler system changing to it

Im doing a Computer Science Degree and i've finished my 1st year as of next month so give me a PM in a couple of years and i might be able to help on the coding side of things

I dont understand though how 2 teenagers created a stunner using nothing more than a doll and a sh!te pc back in the 80s yet no ones managed to crack this man made encryption

well any update on this has he found any hacker's out there????????

well any update on this has he found any hacker's out there????????

according to the posts he's watching sky sports as we speak .(ON THE NEW IMAGE ? ? ) but the channles are abit glitchy .lol. so u never now u may wake up in the moring & there might b a ANOTHER thread saying he has n3 cracked made the bins up & gonna post them next christmas

well ihave not laugh so much ,fook n3 when its done its done ,it might be in the pipe line but waiting is needed .if its goes off iam covered

Back