looking for N3 HACKER

Baz, there is a working trial on n3 but we haven't managed ot get all the channels up and running. If you'd like an invite to download the new DW 2.6 image please PM forum member mozr. The sports channels currently are up and running but we haven't managed to get the movies working.

edit - Guys I am not allowed to distribute the n3 test image so please do NOT PM me, please PM any of the members of the year who were given the image to test. Cheers

this for real ???

is some one taking the piss is is there some head way on n3

not being nossy but is it the (N3 test script for different pairing methords ?) or a diff 1, ?

Sorry fella I really shouldn't have opened my mouth on this. Contact either Mozr or Rodbouy for details on the new image.

is some one taking the piss is is there some head way on n3

Nah m8 its all true.
Its been hacked . some guy done it on utube with a knife fork and spoon.
(Not to be confused with the sky hack, That was a knife screwdriver and a pair of scissors)

looks like some people are trying to use up all their meow meows before they become illegal...

Nah m8 its all true.
(Not to be confused with the sky hack, That was a knife screwdriver and a pair of scissors)

Ha Ha pure quality m8:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Nah m8 its all true.

Knife and Scissors I can understand but wonder what they needed the srewdriver for ?

i wish people would grow up & start posting positive things about N3, why do u keep posting silly comments >>>> " iv got a hack 4 n3 & im testing it now! " pull the other 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & lets have some popper n3 tech chat & not silly childish games all the time

i wish people would grow up & start posting positive things about N3, why do u keep posting silly comments >>>>

Because it aint hacked, it aint gonna be hacked and it aint hacked. There is so much info out there saying it aint hacked so why are people asking the question time and time and time and time again.

PS @Munkey... Thanks for the image m8, I'll make sure it's not leaked. Are you getting intermitent pictures on SS2? I did pm Mozr but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Because it aint hacked, it aint gonna be hacked and it aint hacked. There is so much info out there saying it aint hacked so why are people asking the question time and time and time and time again.

PS @Munkey... Thanks for the image m8, I'll make sure it's not leaked. Are you getting intermitent pictures on SS2? I did pm Mozr but he hasn't got back to me yet.

yes you are right n3 aint hacked but to say it nev er will be is a bit defeatest let us see wot happens and maybe it will get hacked but that is up too the brainy ones out there if they do or dont and if they do then if they release the hack

Munkey and IANB

Thank you so very much.

Mozr wasnt too happy with me pm'ing him at first but after a few apologies he was fine and after a few jokes he sent me the test file.

Working great here though sports 1 and 4 can be a bit glitchy at times.

Well chuffed, didnt expect something like this for at least 2 years

Nah m8 its all true.

Come on IanB

Give them all the information required. It wasn't until Mozr put the fork and the spoon together to make a sporc. That’s when the breakthrough happened with N3.

Basically the Sporc short circuits the N3 chipset.

Munkey and IANB

Thank you so very much.

Mozr wasnt too happy with me pm'ing him at first but after a few apologies he was fine and after a few jokes he sent me the test file.

Working great here though sports 1 and 4 can be a bit glitchy at times.

Well chuffed, didnt expect something like this for at least 2 years

lol, sky sports abit glitchy .....& dont tell me u have the bin files @ the ready & been working on the fib all week ........... wat a joke

Back