looking for cheap 32 " for daughters 18th(sorry lads managed to talk her down to 32")

phezo

DW Member ++
Reaction score
looking for a cheap 32" tele for my daughters 18th. managed to talk her down due to the size of her room.:Biggrin2:

Re: looking for cheap 32 " for daughters 18th(sorry lads managed to talk her down to

looking for a cheap 32" tele for my daughters 18th. managed to talk her down due to the size of her room.:Biggrin2:

Toshiba 32BV700B 32ins LCD TV 1080P - Black | TVs | ASDA direct FULL HD £290 nice little TV

Colour Black
TV Type LCD
Model Number 32BV700B
Screen Size (inch) 32 Inches
Widescreen Yes
Integrated Digital (Freeview) Yes
HD Ready HD Ready
1080p Full HD Yes
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080p
Contrast Ratio 3000:01:00
Number of HDMI Sockets 2 x HDMI
Number of Scart Sockets 1 x Scart Socket
Teletext Yes
Stand Supplied Yes
Wall Mountable Yes
Electronic Programme Guide Yes
Audio Enhancement Technology Nicam
Nicam Stereo Sound Yes
Dimensions (WxDxH in cm) 51.4 x 78.7 x 9.4cm
Weight 11.6 Kg
Component Video In Socket Yes
S-Video In Socket Yes
AV In Socket No
Length of Parts Guarantee (Years) 1 Year
Length of Labour Guarantee (Years) 1 Year
Built In DVD Player No
Remote Control Yes
Energy Efficiency Recommended Yes
Audio Power Output (RMS) 6 x 6 W

Re: looking for cheap 32 " for daughters 18th(sorry lads managed to talk her down to

go to asda and get the 40 for £250 posted here a couple of days ago

is there a date these sell at £250 as they show £299 online and instore

thanks joe could not find it

The Asda 40" Luxor seems to have shot back up to £299, But i was in tesco's last night and they have a Branded Sharp 40" Full 1080p for the same price £299 i would be tempted with the sharp due to the brand but then again who knows which panels they all use anyway.

Just seen this tv FULL HD 32" for £205 delivered.

MEDIONshop UK: MEDION® LIFE® P15025 32" LCD DVB-T TV (MD20410)

medCapture.JPG

Last edited:

that looks a good one. went down to richer sounds. none left. says theres 4 coming in on tuesday but there:Mad2:s already 4 booked.
still in the hunt.

FFs Im glad im not your daughter she will end up with a 22 inch tv in december lol

sorry you gotta laugh

lol. spot on. going to order one today, got a bad hangover :yawn: will order one tonight.

I got the sharp 32" from Richer Sounds for my son on friday,cant complain m8 nice set for his bedroom and takes usb for movies and media (fat32 only),you can use it to record to usb also,£208 quid with the 5 year warranty.

HOORAY. Finally got a tele :Clap: managed to get the one mentioned above from richer sounds(due to a cancellation). thank fook for that. (my old 25" crt up the loft was nearly making a comeback,lol) cheers for all the input lads.:thankz:

Back