Liverpool Losing Champions League

Come on bud FIRST team to enter europe, FIRST to win the european trophy and in between we lost maybe one of Englands finest ever teams in Munich nearly lost the manager too. Without that your 5 cups wouldnt have been possible. And the babes would of won a few more. Lets forget that today is today, at the present Liverpool havent won the league for 18 years 18 years. This the present the sinclair c5 was succesfull once but does mr sinclair still harp on NO. The one eyed baton has definately been passed Liverpool are no longer the best team in England havent been for years 18 ov em open the other eye.

Weve been back for years

Read my signature below

fook me you aint won nothing for 3 years before that and now your the best thing since sliced bread, you bored the arse off 450 million and brang shame to the oldest cup in the world the FA CUP and still lost to a crap chelski (dont worry they was shite aswell not just utd).

it amazes me where gracefulness has ever gone with utd fans lmao,

for example your banging on about liverpool yet they have won 4 more champions league cups than you and according to the WORLD not me or england its the best trophey to have in your locker!

then we have ronaldo121 start posting about players utd are to buy in a liverpool thread about losing the champions league pmsl... like where the hell did that come from.

i am an arsenal fan you probably know that and i take my hat off to utd for winning the league they deserved it over the campaign and on that merit you are th team to beat in england (which arsenal did 2 times by the way lmao).

but ffs comon you might not win nothing next season then you all gonna go back into the woodwork lol, because before this season i forgot we had man utd fans on here lol

Well I thought Liverpool were the better team throughout the match. We stopped Milan playing their normal game and proved we can be up there with the best. Zenden was crap and should have been off much earlier. We need a quality striker who has the killer instinct thats been the difference between us and the mancs and chelski.

I was in Portugal in March, and met a bunch of scousers who gave me an ear bashing about how much they hate man utd, they said they would rather see anyother team in Europe beat man utd, so for that reason i supported Milan last night, who just edged the game i thought.I couldnt bear listening to the scousers boasting.

I still dont understand how 2 teams get to the final who shouldnt be there, what happened to the so called champions league ( champions only system\) it makes it a mockery how a team who can finish in 4th in england could win the champions league.Milan should have been banned from the start for the match fixing scandal, if it had been an english club no doubt they would have been kicked out.

Never mind EUFA cup next year for LFC, LMAO.

Liverppol were the best team, but were very unlucky not to win, Gerrard had a good game, Zenden should have come of earlier, Well'be back...

Milan scored more goals. They should win. Liverpool need to get a better striker. It's a shame because the 3 they have play their hearts out when they are on the pitch, but they just don't get the ball in to the back of the net enough.
Yes I agree Zenden should have been taken off earlier. Pennett played a blinder. He was my man of the match.
Hopefully Raffa can buy the right striker in the summer.

I was gutted, thought we were the better team and had the better chances, we just never put them away. Lucky 1st goal...thats life, smashing 2nd goal....worthy goal to win thee cup with, ours was offside but who cares now. I wont be criticising Rafa, he got us there and for some reason he sees something in Zenden and Kewell, must be at training. We badly need a striker, I like Kuyt but we need a real poacher.

We win fek all this season but theres always the future.

Nowt this this year tho m8 NOTHING, empty handed not even a carling cup NOT A SAUSAGE.

Liverpool roll of honours 2006-2007 season
NOTHIN

Played well enough to win tonight though which is better than NOTHIN
What do ya get for 2nd
NOTHIN

Thank god as a United fan we got to be the best team in England or 1st in the premier league (or champions of England whichever you prefer). Always feels better than
NOTHIN

mrplumb, you come across as a rare twat. If you want to wind us Liverpool fans up your gonna have to try much harder than that.

Look at Liverpools team, do we have the amount of special players Man U have? I think not, and you still can't get to the final.

Rafa is not stupid, he knows what he has, he knows wat he can realistically achieve with what he has. I think the man has done a superb job of getting so close to his goal for this year.

You man-u fans should spend more time supporting your own team than trying to offend us..........maybe that way your home games would have some sort of atmosphere.....

HANDBALL?

BCE44BB5-00FF-BEB4-FF461DEC3668FE5C.jpg

if you ask me ac milan should have not been allowed to play they are match fixers it has been proven they were supposed to be banned from playing in europe this year but they have wispered in a few ears and wormed there way back in.

BOLOCKES

Come on bud FIRST team to enter europe, FIRST to win the european trophy and in between we lost maybe one of Englands finest ever teams in Munich nearly lost the manager too. Without that your 5 cups wouldnt have been possible. And the babes would of won a few more. Lets forget that today is today, at the present Liverpool havent won the league for 18 years 18 years. This the present the sinclair c5 was succesfull once but does mr sinclair still harp on NO. The one eyed baton has definately been passed Liverpool are no longer the best team in England havent been for years 18 ov em open the other eye.

Weve been back for years

Read my signature below
its the be all and end all for football when all u have to say is we (liverpool) haventwon the prem league
its a good job m8 we have still got the record for top league winners
ie 1st division which is still the prem leauge

but as i said before this is all sour grapes because u got tw@ted by ac milan

and we didnt
we where beaten by a flooky goal and a great goal

man u just got took apart
and dont coe up with the standard reply
because the team u where playing was crap

let us look at the fa cup chelsea where crap but they beat u
so what does thet make u hmmm shite
and the excuse that we (meaning utd) have played a lot of football this yr that is a load of crap
they r suposed to be fit men the fittest footballers ever
in the 70'-80's they played as much football may be more and never complained of being tired

Guys, guys, guys. It's a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I love Liverpool, have done so since 1966, and have been known to slag off other teams in the past, but come on. You can talk stats all day long, it don't matter. Everyone has a choice, it would be very boring if we all supported the same team.

Being Welsh lol before any one starts anything lol u all support england as a team during the world cup and so do i , but not at club level why i ask dont you want english teams to break the european domination of the champions league if an english side get there to the final be it liverpool , arsenal or utd or chelsea being a liverpool fan i always route for the english side so why dont you lot thats posted on this thread?

Last edited:
then we have ronaldo121 start posting about players utd are to buy in a liverpool thread about losing the champions league pmsl... like where the hell did that come from.

i am an arsenal fan you probably know that and i take my hat off to utd for winning the league they deserved it over the campaign and on that merit you are th team to beat in england (which arsenal did 2 times by the way lmao).

but ffs comon you might not win nothing next season then you all gonna go back into the woodwork lol, because before this season i forgot we had man utd fans on here lol

Sorry i know i went off topic LOL

thats cos i went away mickie, i knew u missed me, i knew it!

What do you think of this game? i thought the game was great very entertaining. Did the best team win? NO. Did Milan have to much? no. Did Rafa screw it up playing Gerrard up front? no again i thought that position suited him. Did Liverpool do enough to win? yes but i would not have taken Mascherano off. Was it still a succesfull season for Liverpool? yes of course it was just need a few more goals so we better buy a striker that can perform.

does that answer your questions lol

Reading posts properly is a lost art on this forum m8. :(

yes unfortunatley narabela it is i was hoping for some feed back into the football fans mind but i was hoping for too much lol

just coming round from a serious amount of alcohol,and thought I would give my views on the game last night.
Then i read this thread and couldnt believe the gloating going on from who else but the manc's.
F**k em, anyway, I cant even be bothered with a witty retort.
Seems all the world (apart from the mancs) thought we were unlucky last night and i would agree. We controlled the middle and kept them to only a couple of shots in the whole match with Liverpool outnumbering Milan 3 to 1 with shots on goal. Mascherano was outstanding in the middle and kept Kaka quiet until he was subbed (i felt it should have been alonso to go off).
All in all, Liverpool have nothing to be ashamed about and proved once again (as if beating barcelona didnt) that they are up there with the european greats.

Unlucky lads, well played. Fate was with the Italians this night though and she wouldnt be beaten.

Back