Kryptview HD Firmware [RELEASED] Feedback

Is it just me or is the volume really low on hdmi? I got the volume on max but doesnt sound very loud...

When recording on usb can videos be viewed on pc too?

Is it just me or is the volume really low on hdmi? I got the volume on max but doesnt sound very loud...

Have you pressed right on the arrow button ,just right of the ok button to turn it up..

volume is very loud for me

I watched videos back via nero showtime,im sure other programmes will work too

Recording doesnt seem to work, and volume is definatly lower via hdmi compared to scart... it could just be my tv I suspect.

Ahhhh Worth the wait. Didnt like my 4gb usb tho, had to use a 1gb and worked 1st time.

No sound issues, Infact no issues at all so far. For the price its a quality box.

Look fwd to more updates.

and to more HD content from vermin

Volume is fine for me on all channels, maybe try another hdmi lead..

It wouldnt read my 8gb usb stick... wouldnt even detect it, had to use a free 1gb stick I got.

Has anyone tried recording HD channel, I get a lot of stutter, but then again... When recording is finished the files not there for me...

ive now tried a 1gb,4gb and 16gb all work fine when formatted to FAT32
try formatting via the box
the 16gb has started stuttering a little when getting more full but i put that down to it being cheap and not a fast enough read/write speed

try an external HDD see how that performs

Can I make my first request.

Sleep timer add 90 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes and 240 minutes.

go back and try it again Griz
I had this once or twice but go back then forward again seemed to pick my location up :)

Just reflashed box and it is working fine now! ;) dont know what happened first time tho just wouldn't pick any channels up!!!

Just noticed time is one hour behind on the display... do you have to manually change it.

yea just turn summer time on and its sorted ;)

Can anyone confirm it has an rf output?, or is it just hdmi and scart ?

ive now tried a 1gb,4gb and 16gb all work fine when formatted to FAT32
try formatting via the box
the 16gb has started stuttering a little when getting more full but i put that down to it being cheap and not a fast enough read/write speed

try an external HDD see how that performs

Mine found my 4gb on boot but came up data error did this 5 times, but 1gb records and flashed fine.

Sorted the time thing out, like the box, channel changes are a bit slow but first impressions are very good. I love the fact the channel name is displayed on the front... sleep timer is a good function just needs addtional times adding....

I will go through everything when I have a bit more time... wouldnt mind changing the boot up splash either... if thats an option.

any screen shots of how the sections looks i.e sports, kids etc ? can you scroll thru sections sports , kids, movies etc, and whats on channel like in neutrino very interested in this box anyone help me out :proud:

Thanks

any screen shots of how the sections looks i.e sports, kids etc ? can you scroll thru sections sports , kids, movies etc, and whats on channel like in neutrino very interested in this box anyone help me out :proud:

Thanks

replied in other thread mate, think thats what your looking for

Can anyone confirm it has an rf output?, or is it just hdmi and scart ?

It has RF output , Scart , Scart VCR , HDMi , Y Pb Pr and Composite Video outputs

Also has Stereo Phono and S/PDif Audio outputs

HTH
Cheers

Back