Kryptview HD Firmware [RELEASED] Feedback

how do i restore factory settings? I did scan earlier so got freview channels cant get firmware to boot up

Can i just say a massive thanks for this! How do i donate...do i use the dw addy in paypal?

Thanks DW sorted it now, Not bad is she!!

SD Is a bit cloudy signal 72 is that ok? if increased would sd be better?

make sure the box is off on front put usb pen in power box back on and follow instructions on post 1

my signal is 72 and its musch better that other boxs Ive had

make sure the box is off on front put usb pen in power box back on and follow instructions on post 1

my signal is 72 and its musch better that other boxs Ive had

If i where to increase with a booster would it make alot of difference? My mate swears by the yellow booster

Does the usb have to be empty? I put it in root but I dont get any option when I plug the usb in the box... can anyone help?

I haven't tried it on my hd yet but am very impressed with the sd picture quality compared to the 2110 which is usually in my bedroom.

Chookey

if you are getting all channels and no problems booster wont make no difference I wouldent think m8

powe box off at front bally then power on then press right right on front of box as per post one

ive just tried finding my area in network but its not there what setting should i have it on to scan instead of network?

Did that but just get loaded v 10 then DW800 then BBC1 comes on

go back and try it again Griz
I had this once or twice but go back then forward again seemed to pick my location up :)

I wonder if my usb stick is compatiable.... i will format it and try it again.

Sorted just done a format and it worked... programming now

How many channels everyone picking up?

TV 345 and Radio 41

Back