Kryptview HD Firmware [RELEASED] Feedback

Got mine up and running in mins I used and 8Gb USb stick switched it on pressed right right on the front of the box and hey presto all sorted

Doesn't get any easier that that......Simples

Cheers DW & Smash for a great product

thankyou lads bloody love it

Last edited:
when watching a scrambled channel, it goes off after about 20 mins,says looking for code or something like that, i got to put it back to fta channel then i can whatch sramabled channel again, could be key roll i dont no, allso would it be possible to have a player that we could whatch films from usb if possible please :)
i,m in pure nthell
just thought i let you no, for feed back reasons

Last edited:
when watching a scrambled channel, it goes off after about 20 mins,says looking for code or something like that, i got to put it back to fta channel then i can whatch sramabled channel again, could be key roll i dont no, allso would it be possible to have a player that we could whatch films from usb if possible please :)
i,m in pure nthell
just thought i let you no, for feed back reasons

I'm not getting that on any of my scrambled channels.
I presume that a scrambled channel shows up on the channel list as one with a symbol of a dollar coin to the right hand side of it???

it seems to happen when i,m looking at the epg

Just the odd time I've had that but if I move up a channel and back down it's sorted.

I wonder if this has power search mode in standby like the 750?

Feedback > As a preference I would prefer to have the info when you move a channel to show like the 750 I.E. showing whats on and whats next in the large box as at the moment thats at the bottom in tiny text and the large text is basically all the techy gobbly gook info that really isn't needed.

It's a bit slow to change channels and the audio has a few seconds delay before coming on..

All in all an excellent first firmware release... It's only gonna get better as Kryptview do their magic.

I wonder if this has power search mode in standby like the 750?

Theres no power scan as far as i can see.
I base this on the fact that i deleted all the 0000 numbered channels,then left the box on standby for a few hours...
None of the deleted channels re-appeared.

One thing i would like to see, when you press OK to get the channel list up to show whats on the channel (like the dreambox)
and maybe have a option for NTFS for the HDD

I think i good selling point would to have divx, mkv playback via hdd. This would make it a all in one box cable and media box, be like having a WDTV box in the box

One thing i would like to see, when you press OK to get the channel list up to show whats on the channel (like the dreambox)

I think i good selling point would to have divx, mkv playback via hdd. This would make it a all in one box cable and media box, be like having a WDTV box in the box

yes if we can get a player, this would be xlent, but like all ppl are saying. its a wicked box i love it

Feedback > As a preference I would prefer to have the info when you move a channel to show like the 750 I.E. showing whats on and whats next in the large box as at the moment thats at the bottom in tiny text and the large text is basically all the techy gobbly gook info that really isn't needed.

It's a bit slow to change channels and the audio has a few seconds delay before coming on..

All in all an excellent first firmware release... It's only gonna get better as Kryptview do their magic.

Totally agree here as well mate ;)

Hi Guys, I'm new here... I take it this firmware is just for the Kryptview HD box. If so, does anyone have software that will work on the A750 box. I'm based in Ireland btw.

Ya i would like that to, the neutrino when you press ok u get list and can see whats on each channel

Ya i would like that to, the neutrino when you press ok u get list and can see whats on each channel

just press epg tho ang get a list of whats on now,

View attachment 48460

maybe if the res of this was altered to make it bigger and more channels per section. But fine really as you can scroll up and down and left to right

power scan isnt enabled as yet but will be in further release Im advised

not being funny but this box is sold as a recorder not a media player :)

just press epg tho ang get a list of whats on now,

View attachment 48460

maybe if the res of this was altered to make it bigger and more channels per section. But fine really as you can scroll up and down and left to right

That seems fine, ya would be great if you could choose sizes etc for channel list etc so could fit in much more of a list !

Hi Guys, I'm new here... I take it this firmware is just for the Kryptview HD box. If so, does anyone have software that will work on the A750 box. I'm based in Ireland btw.

If you mean Southern Ireland then no as they're on N3

everyone seems more than happy so far
all requests are looked at by the Kryptview team and where possible will be added to future releases

Back