Announcing Xecuter SX Pro and SX OS

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Today, Team-Xecuter is delighted to announced the first 2 products in its Nintendo Switch SX Line:​

Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS

You will find below a brief description for both products. More details and pictures will be released in the days to come. We have started preorders, RRP pricing is listed below. Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.

You can find a list of resellers HERE. We will add more resellers in the days to come, meanwhile, if your country is not listed, our partner AxioGame.com delivers worldwide with free shipping.

Attachment2.jpg

Description:
  • The ultimate kit for your Nintendo Switch!​
  • Includes: USB dongle, tool (use once to install OS) and OS software license.
  • Compatible with all regions.​
  • Compatible with all firmwares.​
  • Real time game switching.​
  • More features to be announced soon.
  • Weight: (50g)​
RRP: $34.95 (excluding shipping cost & local taxes when apply)​

Attachment1.jpg

Description:
  • Xecuter SX OS software license​
  • Requires: Tools to be installed on your Nintendo Switch​
  • Compatible with all regions.​
  • Compatible with all firmwares.​
  • Real time game switching.​
  • More features to be announced soon.
Only $24.95 (excluding local taxes when apply)​
FAQ: Xecuter SX PRO and SX OS

Please find below a brief Q&A that will answers the most commons questions that our technical support has received so far. Xecuter SX OS and products are fully updatable. This is reflected in some of the Q&A below.

We will support this product through the lifetime of the Switch with regular updates that will bring more features, ease of use and functionality to SX OS and the SX hardware product range. But lucky day 1 users will be delighted with the initial software features.

• Q: Can I update my Nintendo Switch to the latest firmware?
    A:
    Yes, you can. We are compatible with all firmwares and all regions!
  • Q: How are game ROMs launched? What format do they need to be in?
    A:
    Games ROMs available right now from release groups are compatible as-is.
    Copy the XCI files to the root of your Nintendo Switch microSD card so SX OS will be able to find them.
  • Q: How does the tool (jig) and dongle operate? Are they needed everytime you turn on the console?
    A:
    If you don't want to make any (software) modifications to your Switch Console, both the Tool (jig) and dongle are needed every boot.
    SX OS has an optional "AutoRCM" feature that can be installed to your Switch Console such that the jig tool is not needed anymore on boot.
  • Q: How does the AutoRCM feature work?
    A:
    The AutoRCM feature makes a tiny modification to your system's on-board storage via software, and from there on you will ONLY need the dongle (and won't have to press the volume key) when booting your console.
    Please note: With the AutoRCM feature installed, your Switch will only boot up with the SX Pro Dongle inserted or by any other USB-C launching method currently available. Once booted, you can always uninstall AutoRCM through SX OS.
  • Q: Is the license for life and updates included?
    A:
    Yes, it is! All updates are free and for the lifetime of your console.
  • Q: Is SX OS tied to my console/dongle?
    A:
    Yes. In case of SX Pro the license is tied to your dongle and console. In case of SX Lite the license is tied to your license code and console.
  • Q: Can we play eshop games?
    A:
    The current version of SX OS only allows to play cartridge based games. But we're working hard to bring game titles that originate from different distribution media to SX OS as well! It is on our list of features to add in upcoming updates.
  • Q: How will SX OS work?
    A:
    The SX OS boot file and licenses can soon be retrieved from our easy to use website that will launch shortly. Simply follow instructions and you will be set up in a few minutes.
  • Q: What do I need if I only buy SX OS?
    A:
    We strongly recommend buying SX Pro for the ease of use and safely streamlined procedure. That being said, SX OS standalone can be launched from Windows using TegraRcmGUI (TegraRcmSmash) or from NXLoader on android (with a USB-otg adapter).
    We offer support & warranty on your devices, please note any issues you face by errors/misuse of other methods will not be covered by our warranty.
  • Q: Will SX Pro work with Switch Linux?
    A:
    We will release a method of (chain)loading Linux using your SX Pro dongle soon.
  • Q: Do we need to use the L/R buttons on the Joy-Con to switch game ROMs?
    A:
    We are working on a more user-friendly menu that can be launched from the home menu.
    We already have a working menu prototype that is fully functional but we are still improving it for our audiences.
  • Q: Can SX products run homebrew software as well?
    A:
    The initial release of SX OS will not have support yet for running homebrew software for all firmware versions. Currently only the standard method for installing homebrew is supported, which means limited to the specific firmware version 3.0.0.
    We are in the final stages on adding support for running homebrew software regardless of firmware version and we expect to have this included with one of the first SX OS updates.
preorder in the uk

Pro £43.20 / £35.99
OS £34.20 / £25.19

shipping by June 15th

I found a official reseller form here: Xecuter SX Pro with SX OS for Switch. they promise wiill ship to me the first time after the official delivery. So, I pre-order form the site.Hope that the official can ship as soon as possible?

has any one got one of these yet? and do they work on all games as if they do ill flog on some of mine :)

Starting to sell them from the June 15th .but i would keep a few games back so you can read the Cert's from them and inject the code into a copy game , so you can play online without getting banned, looks like Nintendo have stuck to the same method for game ID like the 3ds

Do they think that the only drawback to this will not being able to play copies online? as i have never used online tbh

Back