Kryptview HD Firmware [RELEASED] Feedback

DigitalWorldz Dream

DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
CLICK HERE TO GET FIRMWARE
Kryptview HD - 25092009

Initial software. Some features such as EPG are still under development.

Expect improvments to these areas soon.

To flash, place the file "kryptview_hd_v101_25092009.cnl" in the root directory of a usb pen or hard drive and boot the set top box up.
When it says "FILE 1" press right to show the filename, and press right again to confirm the flash.On front of box Not remote

Last edited by a moderator:
once flashed
select english,then your service provider,then your area location and hit yellow to scan

picture quality is much better than sd boxs ive seen due to the hdmi upscaled picture,HD broadcasts are as you would expect pin sharp

recording is easy via usb on back,either usb pen or ext HDD by pressing epg highlighting the desired programme and pressing red button,or just by pressing record on remote

pressing the usb button you can view recorded programmes,mp3s or jpeg files

pressing OK brings up full channel list VM order
pressing OK then yellow brings up a filter list (there is now a shortcut for this,press options button)
Undo
Alphabet
Scramble
Logical CH Num
Category
Theme
HD/SD
Adult Channels (pin)

the more buttons you press the more you will learn :)

Sorry to be a pain whats the root directory ? i usually just drag and drop

Thanks guys, just going to install it now & report back

Thx for this DW just flashed all good now ;)

What picture like, those who have flashed? doing mine in hour or so

Brilliant worked a treat and very easy to do, and the difference in picture compared with my starview is amazing.Remote responds very well and all the menus are great, as dw said the more buttons you press the more you learn ill be playing with mine the rest of the night.

Brilliant worked a treat and very easy to do, and the difference in picture compared with my starview is amazing.Remote responds very well and all the menus are great, as dw said the more buttons you press the more you learn ill be playing with mine the rest of the night.

Is hd pic amazing??!!

how do you get channels in vm order?Edit its already setup in vm order after pressing ok but theres still alot of junk channels i cant get used to there being channels on both sides at the mo lol ;)

Last edited:
Just flashed mine & all woring good, have to press right, right on the box itself, not the remote, doh!

Just viewed the Juv game on ESPN HD & deff see a diff between HD & SD ESPN, many thanks & oh, the EPG seems pretty good so far in ex TW land ;-)

Calisto thanks for that mate was trying to figure out how box was not updating. All good now.

Thanks to all for who have contributed to bringing out the release. Much kudos.

Back