kryptview 19/03/09 or 13/03/09 fix

gallery

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys what different between two firmware which is latest thanks gallery

Can you tell the time mate?

Look at the Dates. :)

Just some minor bug fixes for UK users, however there appears to be a rather important changes for our Irish cousins.

Anybody have any info on the:

"Fix for countermeasure "change of encryption system" in Ireland?

Are they saying that it can Decrypt N3 channels?

I doubt it !

I'd guess itd decrypting the N2 streamdata

Ireland have been simulcrypting N1, N2 and N3 but are now starting to turn off the N1 stream. N2 and N3 remain.

It's 'only' N2 mate. :)

What is the possibility of gettting this N2 fix to work on other boxes?

We need the N2 keysets i have been informed. The kryptview team must have em as they created this fix but i would say they will hold on to em tight, as it could boost sales.

Does the kryptview AU for N2 or is it a new firmware each time?

I'm told there has not yet been an N2 keyroll so nobody knows what it will look like. Given that, its likely that the firmware wont AU if and when a keyroll appears.

So its more likely they have the N2 keys which have been in use for the last while.

So its more likely they have the N2 keys which have been in use for the last while.

They still must have hacked a card.. either that or they are REALLY good guessers :Smileysex.

will one of these fixes, fix teh contrast probelm and teh other problem where it can spontaeniously cut oot?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i've put the 19/03/2009 fix on my Kryptview (version 1 ) and now i can only find the pishy channels like btvservice and the test channels etc plus the sky channels but its not in order nor **** all and i cant find the liks of bbc1 etc!!

how to i scan and find all teh channels?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Menu --> Installation --> (Enter password if necessary) Automatic search. Make sure Network is set properly (NTL, Ex-C&W etc), press green button to start then after a minute or two of adding Tp's (actually maybe nearer 5 mins), OK to select network. Scan takes about 5 mins usually
Let us know mate,
HH.

@ Gav, your channels should auto-sort after 1st reboot.

Menu --> Installation --> (Enter password if necessary) Automatic search. Make sure Network is set properly (NTL, Ex-C&W etc), press green button to start then after a minute or two of adding Tp's (actually maybe nearer 5 mins), OK to select network. Scan takes about 5 mins usually
Let us know mate,
HH.

selected teh first uddingston TP but only finding the same pish i did the first time?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back