Just started polishing up next image ;)

When it will coming out???? and can we add myservices.xml aswell like dbox2?

cheers

Anychance this new image will play nice with the NasDrive plugin?

i just have to test all the scripts and menus. I know some bits need changing and some removing that I don't have time to finish at the moment, then build a root image.

It's a shame, I have now moved to a 600 box, so I won't get to try this new image.

Am running the neutrino 9b at the moment got it running very stable mine been on for 6 days not a single problem, really looking forward for better scanning with the new update

Hey, any update on this image?
Still have my fingers crossed it will be compatible somehow with the Dreambox600

I have had no time to fix some little bugs that are bugging me and test everything. Sorry guys, had more important things going on recently.

No problem better waiting for a image that got less bugs then releasing it too early, but is majority of the image done ? Looks like this will be the best all time image :)

Will there be an option to use the old tuner driver on the new image? Or is the aspect ratio bug sorted now?

Appreciate all your efforts, I must have tried every image going for the Dreambox and I prefer the Neutrino images by far :)

It's a bug in controld, the new driver sends different info to it, it's not fixed. not been able to get anyone at rudbox to have a look, so both drivers are in.

Cheers for the info, and thanks for keeping support for the older driver. By the way, is it easy to edit the neutrino code? I cant find much info in the Dreambox School?

Just to let you know why you haven't seen this yet. My dm500 fried a week or 2 ago (out of warranty), I'm looking into getting a clone at the moment, or maybe save up a while for a 600.

ta

Cryo

Back