Just started polishing up next image ;)

Done a fair bit on this one, now i've just started upgrading the look of the infobar ;)

u are amazing !!

that image looks like the dogs Gold parts!

will this be a neturino or engima image??

like the touch u made to it its brilliant

neutrino by the looks of it. I expect to see floating adverts next ;-)

think i may take a dip on getting a dreambox now, nice 1

Thanks, just experimenting to see what I can get out of it. Hopefully will be a bit neater when done. I'm limited to a crap set of 16 colours (or less, I know at least bright green screws it up completely) plus i'm crap at drawing lol.

May try and skin(ish) some of the menus etc too.

added third image. I think it will be based on this one, a bit less clutted.

added third image. I think it will be based on this one, a bit less clutted.

Hi, I think the third is spot on m8, finally been converted from dbox and ordered a Dreambox now cant wait :)

Good things come to those who wait, but have you got an estimated date yet??? cryogenic. Where all desperate for your latest release, this is going to be bigger than the release of the playstation 3, well in my eyes anyway

lol,

I don't get much free time, just half an hour here and there, when I up an image I have to spend ages testing/ and probably fixing a load of stuff before I up it so that's what stops me, adding stuff here and there is fairly quick and fun.

I've added a fourth piccy, only added /var and /hdd to the used space graphs.

lol,

I don't get much free time, just half an hour here and there, when I up an image I have to spend ages testing/ and probably fixing a load of stuff before I up it so that's what stops me, adding stuff here and there is fairly quick and fun.

I've added a fourth piccy, only added /var and /hdd to the used space graphs.

for you doing it in " your spare time" you allways amaze me in wot you achieve il sit and wait for as long as it takes m8 cause it just gets better and better

Won't see this till new rudbox release, neutrino 2.03 currently has a flash/install software bug. sent log to rudbox. They think they have found the prob, so hopefully will be testing new binary soon.

Thanks m8, for letting us know, still waiting for the dreambox gonna try the neutrino 0.9b image on it :)

Is there going to be any way to turn all that stuff on and off mate?
It's just a bit cluttered for my liking. I just prefer a cleaner look.

Don't get me wrong, still gonna use it either way.....

Back