Just started polishing up next image ;)

lol I know what you mean. I plan to have plain rudbox and various custom options to choose from, i.e big dream, little dream, no dream, neutrino, virgin on off Nagra or just N etc. I went a bit mad at the start but I'm limited to what I can move change.

needless to say it is looking the business and your work is very much appreciated.

Changed the Nagra and added Freeview logo for free to air channels. (see first post)

Comments ?

p.s. Still waiting for next rudbox release before I release as flashing/software install menus don't work in last rudbox release.

nice one cant wait looks brillant, what cams and versions have you got on it,

also when i rescan with neutrino 9b, i select leave existing but they all still end up in all list in one big list, with the bouquets still there with channels also,

cheers

They look fantastic! After trying every image under the sun, I have settled on your Neutrino 0.9 full package with pre-made shared folder etc and it is the best by FAR. Are you planning on releasing this as a full package again, meaning will it be set up for the same share as the 0.9 eg. db share folder with db as user and password?

Really looking forward to seeing this released anyways, keep up the good work :)

nice one cant wait looks brillant, what cams and versions have you got on it,

also when i rescan with neutrino 9b, i select leave existing but they all still end up in all list in one big list, with the bouquets still there with channels also,

cheers

mgcamd, evocamd, newcamd, gbox (stable versions in root)
mgcamd, evocamd, newcamd, (latest in var)

scanning gives you the 100's of junk named providers as seperate bouquets, I have option to remove them automatically at the end of the scan. Anything new will be in 'not in bouquets' If you rename channels they will keep that name too. If you want them to have the providers name just delete the channel and rescan (scanning now only takes 2 mins btw)

They look fantastic! After trying every image under the sun, I have settled on your Neutrino 0.9 full package with pre-made shared folder etc and it is the best by FAR. Are you planning on releasing this as a full package again, meaning will it be set up for the same share as the 0.9 eg. db share folder with db as user and password?

Really looking forward to seeing this released anyways, keep up the good work :)

I use the db share so yes ;)

Changed the Nagra and added Freeview logo for free to air channels. (see first post)

Comments ?

p.s. Still waiting for next rudbox release before I release as flashing/software install menus don't work in last rudbox release.

Hi it could be a while for your release then cryo can,t see rudbox releasing a image for a while unless you know more****

fair play to cryo

appreciate your hard work m8

still using ultra 1.4b on my dbox's :pcos i like the image

I dont know if you do requests ;) or maybe I'm being very cheeky he he, but it would be nice if there was an option to change the size of the "event list overview". I am sure I have been through every font in the settings but I cant seem to do it?

Yep rudbox seem to be on a break at the moment, which is fine as everyone needs one.

I may do one sooner, I can add a similar flexmenu flashing menu similar to the faulty neutrino one with file selection as I have some german files for it somewhere.

I can't remember what I changed since the last one though lol, so any write up will be brief.
It needs a bit of work to do an image still as most of mine is running from a network drive and not in root.

Yep rudbox seem to be on a break at the moment, which is fine as everyone needs one.

I may do one sooner, I can add a similar flexmenu flashing menu similar to the faulty neutrino one with file selection as I have some german files for it somewhere.

I can't remember what I changed since the last one though lol, so any write up will be brief.
It needs a bit of work to do an image still as most of mine is running from a network drive and not in root.

hi m8 i got a small request

could u please include proper pin protection in the image if u have the time

cheers

Pin protection works fine on the last release, including resetting and rebooting. I have not in bouquets and adult channels locked along with service settings.

Pin protection works fine on the last release, including resetting and rebooting. I have not in bouquets and adult channels locked along with service settings.

is that on enigma or neutrino??

i think enigma dont work with pin protection

havn't tried neutrino

its a neutrino image, love its interface you can lock the channels works perfect, cant wait for the update of this, love the info bar look :)

love the new infobar... can't wait. not quite sure about the giant dream logo tho ;)

any chance the epg could be corrected for pin protected channels? currently the epg is provided on the pin channel with the video on another. But the video channel doesn't have the epg. It would be nice to be able to map the two together somehow.

I'd also love the option to lock the remote control automatically when recording is in progress - so if the user attempts to change channel it stops them and prompts them to cancel recording first. Currently whilst recording it locks the channels to only include other channels on that transponder. In theory allowing you to watch other channels on the same transponder whilst recording is in progress. That would be brilliant if it worked! Sadly in practice, changing channel whilst recording just terminates recording prematurely. I'd just prefer to lock it down somehow whilst recording. I realise I can lock the remote manually but then its completely unresponsive which means someone just resets the box!!! Doh!

I will probably put an option in to disable the dream logo, not sure myself on it either.

I can't do any requests, only the rudbox team have the source code. I can ask but I don't think they are upto much at the moment. I can only hack at a few bits and add external stuff.

I have looked in all the dreambox forums including russian / german etc but I cant find a definate answer to this question, maybe you know the answer?

Does Dreamnetcast work on the latest RuDbox images? I have tried installing it in the right place and tried every version I can find yet when I try and execute the plugin nothing happens.

dream logo seems fine, maybe little smaller, but looks fine by me :)

Back