iPhone Jailbreak fail

diesel

Member ++
Reaction score
using the new jailbreak taig on iphone 4s on ios 8.1.2 and when it get to 30% it just stays there then after a while says fail with error 1004.ive done my iphone 4s easy as pie but my lads just wont do it. ive restored the phone ive used another pc but still nothing any ideas please lads..thank you

sorry mate for my late reply, did u take off the pass code and put it airplane mode, then try it with airplane mode off , also make sure the screen lock isnt on choose never just for the jailbreak, try running the jailbreak in admin mode, different lead all these are possibilities mate , another possibility , was your sons iphone updated OTA from the hand set
1004 jailbreak failed: Caused by problems on your iDevice. Quit all background apps and try again.

other issues u might encounter
1001 device disconnected: Don't do anything on your device during the jailbreak and keep it plugged in. Use certified cables.
-1002 device is password protected: Turn off your passcode.
-1003 data corrupted: Re-download the jailbreak tool from taig.com and make sure you have a good connection.
-1004 jailbreak failed: Caused by problems on your iDevice. Quit all background apps and try again. Restore your iDevice and try again if it still won't work.
-1005 device has Find My iPhone turned on: Turn off Find My iPhone.
-1006 device has already been jailbroken: What are you thinking.
-1007 device is not activated: Activate your iDevice and try again.

Last edited:
yea tried all them biffo m8 gave up on it now lol might give it another go after christmas cheers anyway have a good christmas..

Back