wifi repeater problem

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys dont know which section the post should be , im having trouble setting up my wifi repeater wen i turn my repeater on nothing happens it lights up the wifi light flickers when i go to connect on my iphone theres a green tick but no internet it wont let me reset it ! ive tried holding the button in for 10 seconds but doesnt make any difference any help would be appreciated thank you

it you could tell us what repeater it is. e.g make and model and how you have it setup etc..

we may be able to help further.

its brand new ! i was using the setup instruction from a video on youtube but wen it started to download it stopped so cant get to log in or anything . ive tried resetting it but wen it shows up on my phone and i click the wifi link theres a green tick comed on but no internet 😡

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
After resetting you need to go through the setup process again. Try using the user manual that came with it rather than the youtube tutorial. I installed an extender for my place a couple of days ago, took me all of 5 minutes to pair it to my router and find the best position for it.

Remove the wifi link from your mobile and start again

Reset the extender. push a needle into the hole and wait for it to reset

Sometimes this works

Hit the wap on the router , then the extender, then wap on the router again ?

Set it up in the same room just in case it's out of range

Last edited:
Back