iX 1.5 News

it is interesting m8 it was just i didnt quite understand what it showed, from reading what you have said i understand what you mean now, they used a similar method to clone the wiinja if i remember, what makes you think i play wii? mines gathering dust and has been for months lol 360 will do me just fine ;)

Lol @ Cisk hot linking from my modding site ;)

The image actually shows what Misterfly achieved, and even if we, the humble end user could do it, we wouldn't have the equipment to read that firmware from the embedded die.

Again, this is why Im asking Linked how he done it, and how he thinks an embedded SPi would function the same as an external one if it had "the same" code minus encryption / CRC / Other method of blag.
For the record, the SPi found in BenQ IS found in the LiteOn, but, there is more than a few types found in the LiteOn ;)

Linked?

Why all the bitching guys.
I remember i used to be a member of a similiar forumn then all the bitching like this started.
Hardly go ther now.
Lots of people interested in this but not reading a slagging match.
Can we keep it civil ,if you want to sllag each other use pm.

Whats caster doing using my site???? ;)

BTW

Hot Linking is because you are linking directly to 360mods.net, not re uploaded yourself, therefore using their bandwidth :)

goddam bandwidth stealers SCUM OF THE EARTH!!

irony anyone?

This post is not aimed at anyone in particular...

Personally I think that ALL signatures that advertise 'paid services' should be removed.

It's called 'Trading' in my book. Do it in real life if you want, just don't bring your adverts on here to try and make money from fellow forum members.

I have chipped/flashed many many consoles, flashed countless modems and sorted out funcards, MOSCS, Dreamboxes, Dbox2 etc for sweet fook all, the price of postage is all I charge. , that's the way it should be.

I used to have a signature advertising that I did stuff for free, but someone appeared to have taken offence and reported me, next thing I knew my Signature was removed by a moderator and I was given a warning for offering a FREE Service.

Last edited:
Whats caster doing using my site???? ;)

BTW

Hot Linking is because you are linking directly to 360mods.net, not re uploaded yourself, therefore using their bandwidth :)

You own 360mods.net now oggy?

Personally I think that ALL signatures that advertise 'paid services' should be removed.

It's called 'Trading' in my book. Do it in real life if you want, just don't bring your adverts on here to try and make money from fellow forum members.

I have chipped/flashed many many consoles, flashed countless modems and sorted out funcards, MOSCS, Dreamboxes, Dbox2 etc for sweet fook all, the price of postage is all I charge. , that's the way it should be.

I used to have a signature advertising that I did stuff for free, but someone appeared to have taken offence and reported me, next thing I knew my Signature was removed by a moderator and I was given a warning for offering a FREE Service.

my sigs a lairy dig, i dont expect to be a millionaire ;) just so you know lol

Spot on and very well said.....

it was a statement...
that your after making money outta flashing and stuf.
why not re read your sig and remind yaself a.
bye.....

6 days later and still going on and on and on. ariston.

Last edited:
to cisk & anyone else against "modding services"
i get it, he is against anyone advertising a service, english i would watch out you might be next for offering a softmodding service(good idea actually, like i said with the MODCHIPS not everyone is smart enough to work it out for themselves, offer the service ;) )

personally i think you need to grow up, the world revolves around money, you and i know that half of the hacks that you see for EVERYTHING mainly comes back to money, are you going to go to china and start burning down the factories that manufacture the DS flash cartridges?

to cisk & anyone else against "modding services"
i get it, he is against anyone advertising a service, english i would watch out you might be next for offering a softmodding service(good idea actually, like i said with the MODCHIPS not everyone is smart enough to work it out for themselves, offer the service ;) )

personally i think you need to grow up, the world revolves around money, you and i know that half of the hacks that you see for EVERYTHING mainly comes back to money, are you going to go to china and start burning down the factories that manufacture the DS flash cartridges?

Spoken as a true trader.

Perhaps you should have a read at the Forum Rules.

If the mods couldn't care less then neither do I.

Trade away, you and your fellow traders.

Back