iextreme 1.5 for christmas eve?

all info is here on this forum just look
look in the secret stickie section for the diagram go to maplins buy the stuff build it ,you need to
find 3.3v to power it , either splice into your xbox power cable or you can use 2 aa batteries in series this method requires two spears made from two needles and piece of connector block .Look in the secret past posts

I am ....

stil lost ....

comments like 'its easy, just look and search. why pay that much for a maximus when its EASY to build your own' dont help at all. it's not easy at all when you haven't got a clue where to start. i've seen pictures with top cut off and tuts that need the maximus extractor. is the extractor required for the solderless way? do we still have to solder to the pcb??!

i have a spoon i need feeding Lol

so i just need a spare 360 drive power lead, and a normal max 232 interface? thats all i need? how about a list of the exact parts u need to make one?

you know what , fook it i'm buying an extractor. thats what u lads are using if ur honest.

;)

IMAGE_017.jpg

Thats my 'xtractor'

If you can gwet on IRC ill guide you through it all as im spending alot more time on there than boards as its 'active'

@Crowman One of the first 5-10 ever ;)

english
max 3232 required not max232
1 piece of veraboard
1 max3232 chip
5 x 0.1 microfarad caps I use ceramic dont have to worry about polarity then
1 female 9 way d type connector
1 old drive power cable
2 sewing needles large ones
1 piece of electical connector
diagram from stickies
some cable
heres mine never failed yet to dump key first time

english
max 3232 required not max232
1 piece of veraboard
1 max3232 chip
5 x 0.1 microfarad caps I use ceramic dont have to worry about polarity then
1 female 9 way d type connector
1 old drive power cable
2 sewing needles large ones
1 piece of electical connector
diagram from stickies
some cable
heres mine never failed yet to dump key first time

youve convinced me. i'm buying one :)

thanks though, and Oggy for the offer again (i'll take you up one day)

smirnoff rules: the easy route suits me fine pmsl

thanks lads

I use an old TMC Max232 which I've had for years and I've soldered a needle onto TX, I get my 3.3v from the drive controller by CELLOTAPING +VE and GND :)

It's very professional ;)

If anyone is looking for the Maximus Key software, it's available on XBINS.

@ Oggy, it really depends on each board regarding scraping 707, I find it easier if I give it a little scrape beforehand, but a lot of baords will give you the key using the pin only.

I use an old TMC Max232 which I've had for years and I've soldered a needle onto TX, I get my 3.3v from the drive controller by CELLOTAPING +VE and GND :)

It's very professional ;)

If anyone is looking for the Maximus Key software, it's available on XBINS.

@ Oggy, it really depends on each board regarding scraping 707, I find it easier if I give it a little scrape beforehand, but a lot of baords will give you the key using the pin only.

l put the software in downloads Digital World - Downloads - Xbox 360

you've said that before. i beg to differ.

lol

but i would say you would be better off with a ck3 lite and bridge R707 with a pin or conductive paint ::)

only 17 pound.

Back