Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iX 1.5 News

Oggy i went down this road last night in #fw and it ended up with alot of pm's asking for ixtreme for liteon, i dont think its worth explaining in too much detail

basically we can extract the liteon key, erase the drive, and flash the drive, but there is no firmware to flash with unfortunately, not yet atleast ;)

Dosflash flashes many mtk based chipsets, run it in auto mode with some non 360 drives connected, see how many it will try to flash to, 1.6 would try to flash a LiteOn before we knew anything about it, but return 0x52 status, as did the 6039 I had.

You do know Dosflash isnt just for 360's?

found out Dos flash isn't just for 360 quite a while now ta.
been around the pc firmware scene quite a while........

Last edited:
Ok, then you'd know the chances of DF supporting the LiteOn we very high once it was announced in the first week of the LiteOn's surfacing it was mtk based?

And if you were that knowledgeable of firmware / its job / how it works....Then you'd know there is no way it would work

how about flashing your liteon with benq firmware spoofed to liteon ?
i dont see a problem as they are alike.
Te MT1319L chipset is completely different, therefore not alike in the slightest, therefore firmware is completely different, and most probably heavily encrypted.

FYI I flashed it with samsung iXtreme - didnt test, just wanted to be one of the first to flash one.

Last edited:
Ok, then you'd know the chances of DF supporting the LiteOn we very high once it was announced in the first week of the LiteOn's surfacing it was mtk based?

And if you were that knowledgeable of firmware / its job / how it works....Then you'd know there is no way it would work

Te MT1319L chipset is completely different, therefore not alike in the slightest, therefore firmware is completely different, and most probably heavily encrypted.

FYI I flashed it with samsung iXtreme - didnt test, just wanted to be one of the first to flash one.

the liteon has been flashed with benQ firmware but its about the crc and encryption ..
no working flashed liteon as of yet till crc and encryption is fixed

liteon is a newer jumped up benQ simple.

Last edited:
the liteon has been flashed with benQ firmware but its about the crc and encryption ..
no working flashed liteon as of yet till crc and encryption is fixed

liteon is a newer jumped up benQ simple.

Of course.....:Laugh:

but they are the same but you said they arn't ???

all that i think is needed is a crc prgram like what is used for 24lc512 chip programming on a sa4200 box for changing pin and net-id then hopefully it will pass the checks.

WTF? Are you comparing the 6039 to the liteon? as they are similar in PCB etc.

Ive been up since 8am yesterday and you are losing me here.

6038 comapred to LiteOn are completely different.

WTF? Are you comparing the 6039 to the liteon? as they are similar in PCB etc.

Ive been up since 8am yesterday and you are losing me here.

6038 comapred to LiteOn are completely different.

LOL sleep needed...
gonna try and crc this firmware and flash and see what goes on..

i'll be back

its nothing to do with crc its security checks gotta use thie dump from the liteon to compare to benQ dump and change so looks like liteon and flash wish me luck lads....

go jonny go !! ;)

ok flashed with the firmware i had ( dont ask ) but no go so now i know its not crc check its security data check back from bootup data
IE: need right response back

but i can flash baby lol
bye bye.

oggy dont ask ok elite members only!!

r u saying u have flashed f/w onto the drive ie 1.4 , but u still need a 1.4 for an liteon to be made

Last edited:
r up saying up have flashed few onto the drive IE: 1.4 , but u still need a 1.4 for an liteon to be made

a a a
lol I ain saying nothing anymore as oggy digs me all the time...

all I can say is whats been done has been done ---- liteon dumped--- "yep its true"
liteon flashed yep true BUT not with a hacked firmware working
---- can be flashed but not with in correct firmware?

Don't ask ok still test on dump- flash- test ok...
no pm's or she*to just wait.
its all in the security....

Last edited:
How are you intending on flashing this LiteOn?

:night:

well OGGY you tell me you know everything ?? not

i'm flahsing now baby..
what you flashing ???? standard pc dvd-rom drives ?...
flashing and stuff of liteon aint new so don't pm ok.
whats needed is crc and security chk. FW fully after flash to liteon so chill and be patient.everyone.
OGGY get some sleep ask podgy or who ever then i'll let ya know kid......

see ya...

Back