Wave 4

looks like ill be popping round to yours in november mate! im back for a week late november! good thing is the 360 im taking abroad is still 1.51 so im cool just now but my elite is 1.6

Glad i wasnt arsed putting 1.6 on my Benny :):proud:

Kind of sucks I have an 83850c console :grrrr:

lol

Cars doesn't run on benq/sammy with 1.51 but does on hitachi 1.51.

Tried it on 3 consoles. Updated them to 1.6 and they work with the activate.iso

No idea what the difference is but I know the disc is good as it works on a hitachi and I've verified the firmware on the benq in JF that it's 1.51 x12.. obviously activate.iso doesn't work on the 1.51

Regards.

Interesting how safe is it to use the activate.iso on Liteon iXtreme 1.6 on the Xbox LIVE network that's the question ?

Be great if you could just convert the game .iso to a Wave3 1.51 compatible then no need to mess about with the swop disc methods for 1.6 owners.

Any ideas:Clap:

Interesting how safe is it to use the activate.iso on Liteon iXtreme 1.6 on the Xbox LIVE network that's the question ?

Be great if you could just convert the game .iso to a Wave3 1.51 compatible then no need to mess about with the swop disc methods for 1.6 owners.

Any ideas:Clap:

yeah cos Microsoft wouldnt spot that in a heartbeat!

Cant believe they've done this again its just lining the pockets of those people who charge for upgrading / flashing drives!

yeah cos Microsoft wouldnt spot that in a heartbeat!

Cant believe they've done this again its just lining the pockets of those people who charge for upgrading / flashing drives!

They done it to stop homebrew.... Little else.

So is there anyway of changing up the game .iso to a Wave3 1.51 compatible ? so you be no better or worse than the Hitachi owners? And does the activate.iso leave you wide open to Xbox LIVE status? no stealth at all basically what im asking?:banana:

I can see most new games becoming wave4 with Modern Warfare 2 all so a ban status is going to arise again ouch!!!.:proud:

Wave 3 does NO CHECKS on Wave 4 Video Partition, it will then boot these 'as is'

im i right in thinking wave 4 original will still boot without the activate.iso or no?

I was wondering if anybody could explain to me why this game wont work
its the new lips number ones game its a wave four game but i have
iextreme 1.51 on my ms028 drive and from what ive read it should
work with this firmware , if i download the boot disc would this
work ??

Regards robby

Wave 4 will only work on hitachi drives with 1.51, samsung, benq & liteon's require 1.6 and active iso to work.

Now I am a bit confused, the guy that flashed my xbox just told me that I can dl the boot disc and than Wave 4 games will work fine on my 1.51 firmware, btw I have a LiteOn drive. (and also told him that)

I just read here that Wave 4 games wont run on 1.51 firmware w. LiteOn or BenQ drive.

Has anyone actually tried playing wave 4 games on an xbox w. 1.51 firmware and a BenQ or LiteOn drive, after using that boot disc?

Could it be that the games will run w. boot disc and its just a safety issue?

Will ABGX be able to handle wave 4 iso or will it need updated also?

It handles it, but a new one will be released eventually.

Fist Verified Wave 4 game is now in the Database.

did any one get the 2 disc (forsa) set of and play with that from allstars? should it have been on 2 discs ?

Last edited:
Back