Its going around!!!!

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its that time of the year

FLU!!!!

started having a tingle in my throat and my back was aching and thought oy oy??

feel like somethings in the post

and i was right...the worst thing about flu boiling hot but fooking cold

glad i have got over the worst but i would not want anyone one to go through this

makes me feel rotten

on a lighter note.....i have stop smoking too because of my illness

My entire family has just came out the other end.

It started with my 3 year old daughter, then I got it, then my 13 year old son got it, next was my 19 year old daughter, then it was the wife and finally my 4 year old son!

The house was red hot, all the heating on yet I was sitting shivering, wrapped up in quilts, then the next day I was red hot and the house was freezing cold, all my limbs ached like hell, I had a dull headache, sore ears, itchy eyes, throat like '1 guy 1 cups' arse. - obviously I had it much much much worse then the rest of them as I had MAN FLU.

Ive just recoverd from spell of man flu, i got it from the much milder version of cold from the wife.

Yeh my family have all had it, I'm the last and have it right now :(

I've gone through the chilled to the bone tho sweating stage. I just feel like carp now with 2 big red swollen nasal passages, snotting and sneezing everywhere and my shoulder really hurts for some reason... lovely

and my big toe is still giving me plenty of grief too :(

I woke up soaking wet one night, my bed sheets looked like the Turin shroud.

you had just pished the bed mate

i was there :lovestory

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol, at first I thought I had.

It was then that i realised I hadn't pissed for almost an entire day, I was sweating it all out, nothing was getting to my bladder. :)

We all have just finished a round of colds and it has just started again, started with the wife, then the kids and finally me. Now the wife is back in bed with the lemsip. and the kids are running around with tissues in every pocket.

we've all got it really bad here, I been off work 2 days, could need another one tomorrow, The Mrs is really bad tonight but as been said it can't be as bad as man flu lmao

i got a real itchy dry throat right between my collar bone and adams apple, my missus has it also

feel achy but just been down the gym and man did i punish myself

just wondering is this the start or actually the bug

i have been going down the gym like 3 times a week and is a lot fitter now so my immune system is naturally better tan when i didn't go to the gym

love some peeps feedback as it is my day off work 2morrow and i got a long shift friday

i know someone at work has contracted the norovirus and he looked a bit fooked today

i kept away from him for the 4 mins i saw him and legged it out, washed my hands also :p

I've had a cold on and off for about 7 weeks. Then it developed into full blown Man Flu, I think Iwas lucky to have pulled through.

Seriously have had cold for about 6-7 weeks which triggered my asthma ended up having to have steroids and then anti-biotics. The Mrs has had a stinking cold now the little 'un has got it. He been off off school today 1st time in over 2 years

Think I had it at weekend, does a feeling of walking about in divers boots and gargling gravel
count. ??

well the worst has happened

hardly slept last night due to cough

woke up this morning and couldnt move

just been in the shower for 40 mins and popped a few beechams all in one

peaple round here ared dropping faster then celtic out of europe :)

it could be the T-Virus any 1 watching survivers ?

Well i have had a rotten cold but no flu yet... i had flu either last year or the one before that and i was in bed for 3 days feeling weak and not being able to even walk for feeling dizzy. I used to think a cold was flu until i really had it lmao.

One year the whole family had gastric flu/cold and that was fooking awful you feel ok at the top half of your body but the downstairs has its own imagination :eek:!

So get better soon.

Back