Israeli troops 'move into Gaza'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a christian myself mate...did you kill Jesus?

to prove a case of murder you need to provide physical evidence that a murder has been commited.

this is wildly off topic now

Daz i dont disagree with your statement that the problem occurred due to the setting up of the jewish state of israel but that was 60 years ago .So what is your solution to the problem ? Where do we move the Jewish state to now ? Lets have some answers on this or if there is none then we all just have to get on with it the best we can is that not so ?

Daz i dont disagree with your statement that the problem occurred due to the setting up of the jewish state of israel but that was 60 years ago .So what is your solution to the problem ? Where do we move the Jewish state to now ? Lets have some answers on this or if there is none then we all just have to get on with it the best we can is that not so ?

Not getting in too deep..time for bed. Look for a map of Palestine in 1947. Then look at the map after the UN Plan for 1947. Then look at Israel from 1949-2005.
Hell of a change.

I'll tell you what bugs me about this whole situation. My children.

This whole Middle East region keeps pushing and pushing and bringing everyone ever closer to a possible 3rd World War. Its tit-for-tat all the time but none of them back down. They are both as bad as one another and this should have been sorted once and for all at the Camp David talks in 2000.
I don't want my children,or my childrens children,to grow up in this scenario. All in the name of stupid religion.

Spot on.

You're like Mystic Meg..or Septic Peg!

as it happens I wouldn't consider myself a Christian since there is no actual evidence of the existence of Jesus.
so ..
bigcup.jpg

as it happens I wouldn't consider myself a Christian since there is no actual evidence of the existence of Jesus.
so ..
bigcup.jpg

Obviously a 'mod' friend so I'll tactfully decline to bite on your offensive post.

Let me just say that uneducated people resort to childish insults and I won't go there.

Have fun with your 'baby sniggering' and hope it makes you feel a bit harder that you've currently completely made the thread off topic. : asshole

Obviously a 'mod' friend so I'll tactfully decline to bite on your offensive post.

Let me just say that uneducated people resort to childish insults and I won't go there.

Have fun with your 'baby sniggering' and hope it makes you feel a bit harder that you've currently completely made the thread off topic. : asshole

wow...you stole the moral high ground with a post that meant absolutely nothing.
well no but bless your little cotton socks for trying.

mod friend? ...baby sniggering?

pm sent

mmm

wow...you stole the moral high ground with a post that meant absolutely nothing.
well no but bless your little cotton socks for trying.

mod friend? ...baby sniggering?

pm sent

mmm

You won't get me banned mate because I'm not going to bite. Type what you want! LOL!

You won't get me banned mate because I'm not going to bite. Type what you want! LOL!

I have no interest in you being banned. I can put you on ignore.
In the meantime Israel is still killing people.

this thread wants a fecking rocket fired at it,

your to blame no your to blame,

this thread is the very same reason why they cant get on, everyone else is to blame when in fact both are to blame.

theres no innocents parties, they both kill each other and its always because the others killed one or more of theres so they kill in retaliation.

and before the wise asses jump in dont say Israel is killing innocents because it works both ways not all Israelis are the enemy they have innocents too dont tar them with the actions of there leaders and they get killed too.

tbh my view on it is there not getting there land back so accept it, but i do also see the point where they are stealing more land which should stop.

but there all too blind with rage for it ever to stop, until or if it kicks off once and for all.

end of.

oh and surprise surprise who started the thread, he didnt see this coming did he? bet hes sat back rubbing his hands as per usual.

Jaffa.. manchester got bombed by the IRA.. what did enland do did they take captive a whole nation!?..

No they didn't but then the Irish people didn't stupidly vote in a terrorist organisation into political power did they

<snip> How many other countries have ex-terrorists now sitting in seats of power??
<snip>

Northen Ireland

Not worked my way through the whole thread yet but while I think what Israel is doing is counter productive I don't have a better solution to stop Hamas from firing rockets into Isreal than for Israel to occupy Gaza to stop the rockets.

Northen Ireland

Not worked my way through the whole thread yet but while I think what Israel is doing is counter productive I don't have a better solution to stop Hamas from firing rockets into Isreal than for Israel to occupy Gaza to stop the rockets.
I am sure there may be others as well, but in NI they are not active members of a terrorist organisation and I am not sure it has been proven if they ever have been?

Perhaps one soloution to stopping Hamas firing rockets into Israel would be to lift the blockades on Gaza itself? Naturally, its too late for that now mind.

I read on the BBC that Israel reports it now holds strategic rocket launch sites, which is odd. The rockets that have been fired into Israel can be launched from pretty much anywhere in the Gaza Strip itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back