iPhone Iphone 5 smashed screen

right guys iv booked a reservation for tomorrow at my local apple store... so which way am i playing this, am i going with the screen keeps becoming froze and unresponsive or what.. need to figure out what to say really, are they pests at the apple stores do they check everything or will they just replace, do i need to take anything other than the phone.

it was my grandbairns iphone that was broke, i can honestly say mate they are no bother at all, dead helpful, they swapped hers without question , don't need charger or anything just the phone , when you go in see the tall bloke, hes about 7` 15" :LOL: cant miss him, canny lad , tbh i dont think you can pull the wool over there tech guys ,they are on the ball, i would just be truthful about the button mate, they came across to me if they could do anything for you they would, canny lot in there ;)

thats the thing though if there not daft then how am i meant to say will you replace my phone that has clearly been dropped and screen smashed to bits, but i want you to do it free because theres another problem with it, that clearly isnt there lol!

i will pay them for a replacement if i have too, but id rather they done it free ;)

well they changed it no bother for free, just said it keeps freezin up and no service and that it had been happening before i smashed screen, result, nice brand new iphone 5 for 50 quid, cant complain at that. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

well they changed it no bother for free, just said it keeps freezin up and no service and that it had been happening before i smashed screen, result, nice brand new iphone 5 for 50 quid, cant complain at that. ;)

Do you ever not land on your feet :D

Do you ever not land on your feet :D
well i didnt the other day mate, bought a nice new s4, and somehow got blagged into swapping my lass it for her s3, dont know how that worked like but there ya go, lol!

sure was mate unless you mean the s4 to s3 :grayno:, cant believe they swapped it to be honest as the phone was in really bad shape, dents and bumps everywhere on it and cracks literally covering all the screen, i had the money in my pocket to pay for it if needs be but had to try the blag 1st, and this time it worked, over the moon, only thing is its on ee, and im on giffgaff as i was tempted to keep it, but im just going to have to sell it now, nice bit of profit either way so im happy.. normally lose money on the things i sell so be nice to get some in, lol!

get a cheap EE Sim, use it for 3 months then u can get it unlocked - thats what i did with my iphone 4

how much is it after the 3 months to be unlocked, iv got a orange sim in it as we speak that iv had for a fair few months out of a different phone, but dont think its registered to me, would that matter.

how much is it after the 3 months to be unlocked, iv got a orange sim in it as we speak that iv had for a fair few months out of a different phone, but dont think its registered to me, would that matter.

Nope, costs £20 to Orange. Doesn't matter its not registered to you, as long as you've been using it for the last 3 months minimum (IMEI showing on your account) then u can request the unlock. Released 2 iPhone 4s and a 3GS as all my family on GiffGaff now. Ring Orange : Phone Unlocking - Quick Start Guide | giffgaff unlockapedia

great result m8 ;-)

cant knock them for there support mate at all, 1st time iv ever been in with a problem and couldnt fault the service to be honest.

Back