[IMAGE] lakys 2x feedback and uploads please

ellie1998 said:
mine is fast on the channel changes
I was thinking of the ucodes but they normally give a waiting for time then a channel not available error message.
This image defaulted to 0013 which my dodgy old 1X sagem likes your box may not like it ?
thats what i get sorry waiting for time then channel not available

I just changed mine and it worked ok, I used logoViewer.
The location is the normal /var/tuxbox/boot
I do like the star trek one

uggi2005 said:
great image but why wont it let me change the boot up image,is it in a different place cos ftped mine and it still boots the star trek one

mmmmmmmmmm oh well tried all ucodes and all cams so i think its back to the ol faithfull Pacino 2.1 thanks for your help elle

had it on all last night, worked a treat v.stable.

pleased with the image, unsure about the default emu, MGcamd, might change to EVO....

still got to work on streaming but i think its an issue , client end not the box and software. I will be keeping this image on.

Shindig said:

pleased with the image, unsure about the default emu, MGcamd, might change to EVO....

still got to work on streaming but i think its an issue , client end not the box and software. I will be keeping this image on.

cheers for the feedback m8 and i dont know much about streaming but i am sure that there will be someone that can help m8

cheers

Speedy2206 said:
Its the complete version - the last one that you saw, plus extra options added in :) All fully tested and working. Added an option at the top of it too to restart neutrino for the settings to take effect, without going through the service menu or pulling out the plug on the box.

PS... If you dont want to get VMWare up and running (I personally find it too slow) and want to install Linux on your computer AS WELL AS Windows XP then thats really easy! 3 simple steps :) I've got mine on Dual-boot and the two operating systems worth nicely with each other - you just select what one you wanna use when you turn on your computer.

any idea as to when you will have these ready m8 at all

cheers

Great image, rock solid!
I usually have to reboot my Dbox 2-3 times a day due to freezing.
That problem has now been solved thanks to this excellent image.

Well done!

PS.: Could not get fast scan to work.

I've a few observations ....

1) When first flashed and the Services and Bouqet files put on it still wouldnt display a channel so I deleted all xml files in the /var/tuxbox/config/zapit and replaced them from my previous version ..... because the Scan WOULDNT work for me at all in the portsmouth area ..

2) On the web interface the LIVE button for web brower doesnt work ... it infact crashes the box and scuppers my chances of watching it in bed :(

I hope that helps ...

p.s I love the Star Trek Logo and the boot screen :)

Put me ol fav on Pacino 2.1 and all is fine now strange that just didnt want to work on my box oh well thanks for the image m8 anyways

Just flashed this and wanted to give my first thoughts. Im in no way an expert but thought my feedback would still be wecome :proud:

Love the trek logo!

Love the asthetics, colour scheme etc. EPG is superb, no lag - really really smooth.

Bit control now works - didnt with Pacino 2.1. Don't know what is different but Im delighted!

I have put my services and bouqets on from Pacino but do have some of the channels contained within those files missing, Ive never experienced that before. Usually once you put those on all the chans are displayed? I have set the freq/netid and will see if section scan picks them.

This image is cool, very well done yido. WIll post more info as I play more.

Yup, renamed it. Chans seem to be reappearing now anyways which is great. Lovely image this.

OK, couple of things:

When I record no TS file is created only an xml file and a .0 and .1 file?

Whilst using the sideways infobar the reloading channel lists message flashed up and the box locked up. Will try and recreate this.

hmmm, bit control doesnt work anymore - exactly the same as Pacino now. This has to be linked to a setting change. Im reflashing and am going to see which setting is knocking this out.

I tried this image today in a Sagem box that had the infamous chirping/black screen problems with other images. I left it on for a few hours without any problems. :Clap: amazing!

One thing that I can`t explain (maybe due to me being a noob) is that after i upload my own services and bouquets xml things are fine for a while, but then channels get added by themselves (duplicates of other channels). Any idea how I can stop this happening? Other than that, its a great image. :Cheers:

OK, I have mounted a network folder to use for recording and bit control no longer works!

mistermisfit said:
I tried this image today in a Sagem box that had the infamous chirping/black screen problems with other images. I left it on for a few hours without any problems. :Clap: amazing!

One thing that I can`t explain (maybe due to me being a noob) is that after i upload my own services and bouquets xml things are fine for a while, but then channels get added by themselves (duplicates of other channels). Any idea how I can stop this happening? Other than that, its a great image. :Cheers:

dbox
service
service scan
turn the sections scan to off

Have fun

Shindig said:

Great image apart from, I also could not get streaming to work with:

VLC 0.8.2 = I get a directory listing of the files on the server but only get a BLACK screen when playing a file
VLC 0.8.4 = The Dbox2 locks-up on a Nokia and cannot connect to server.

axeman said:
Great image apart from, I also could not get streaming to work with:

VLC 0.8.2 = I get a directory listing of the files on the server but only get a BLACK screen when playing a file
VLC 0.8.4 = The Dbox2 locks-up on a Nokia and cannot connect to server.

while streaming have you tried changing to ucode0014 might help

cheers

3dfella said:
OK, couple of things:

When I record no TS file is created only an xml file and a .0 and .1 file?

Whilst using the sideways infobar the reloading channel lists message flashed up and the box locked up. Will try and recreate this.

Is everyone else recording fine?

Back