Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[IMAGE] lakys 2x feedback and uploads please

the ucode 0013 is not really new but the most common is 0014 and 001A so i thought lets try these others for a change lol

cheers

Hi everyone.

Tried to have a play with the fast scan options (using net id etc) in Lakys image last night and came accross a problem hopefully someone will be able to help. Heres what I did.

1. Went into Lakys menu and changed scanning options to to the net ID, frequency etc for my area and was then forced to reboot box.

2. Went into Services Scan menu, activated fast scan, and started scanning. Should the settings I entered in the change scanning option menu appear here, because they didnt.

3. Scan started left for 10 mins and just froze with Frequency (or was it Transponders, cant remember now) just stuck showing 0.

What have I done wrong???

jamesredfern said:
Hi everyone.

Tried to have a play with the fast scan options (using net id etc) in Lakys image last night and came accross a problem hopefully someone will be able to help. Heres what I did.

1. Went into Lakys menu and changed scanning options to to the net ID, frequency etc for my area and was then forced to reboot box.

2. Went into Services Scan menu, activated fast scan, and started scanning. Should the settings I entered in the change scanning option menu appear here, because they didnt.

3. Scan started left for 10 mins and just froze with Frequency (or was it Transponders, cant remember now) just stuck showing 0.

What have I done wrong???

i really dont know but i will move your post to the laky thread m8 so you can have a look in there and see if anyone else came across this

cheers

very good stable image im ruuning on a 1x sagem i have changed the sections scan to the one from TEAM COMMANDO (nice touch :Clap: )

i have a few problems with steaming as others have mentioned but there not a show stopper.

i have noticed a few qurks on the blue menu some times i see on option for games somtimes not, i know tetris is on there because i played it for a few mins can anbody confim or not ?

i have the outdoor plugin loaded as well if any one wants it ?

great image & extras thanks to every one for the hard work

John

yido said:
i really dont know but i will move your post to the laky thread m8 so you can have a look in there and see if anyone else came across this

cheers
Had this happen the 1st couple of times i did it. Very strange it was a case of 3rd time lucky but also the 3rd time i done it i actually unplugged the box during the restart and hey presto there it was. Beats me but it worked in the end. Nokia 2*.

Diddy said:
Had this happen the 1st couple of times i did it. Very strange it was a case of 3rd time lucky but also the 3rd time i done it i actually unplugged the box during the restart and hey presto there it was. Beats me but it worked in the end. Nokia 2*.

well done m8 at least you got there in the end lol

cheers

cupra.john said:
very good stable image im ruuning on a 1x sagem i have changed the sections scan to the one from TEAM COMMANDO (nice touch :Clap: )

i have a few problems with steaming as others have mentioned but there not a show stopper.

i have noticed a few qurks on the blue menu some times i see on option for games somtimes not, i know tetris is on there because i played it for a few mins can anbody confim or not ?

i have the outdoor plugin loaded as well if any one wants it ?

great image & extras thanks to every one for the hard work

John

Can someone please tell me what the 'outdoor' plugin is for?

Thanks

Had this image running a few days Gr8 image very stable no freezes only problem is with recor and play back,will have to play around with it a bit to see if I can get it to work.The pnly problem I have with this I can't get misses off tv!

Cheers for all the hard work involved

Sinky

Top quality image as always gav, the only problem for me is that newcamd dont work but that no problem as evo and mg seem to work fine.

cheers :)

BoNeHeaD1973 said:
Top quality image as always gav, the only problem for me is that newcamd dont work but that no problem as evo and mg seem to work fine.

cheers :)

cheers m8 maybe i forgot to upload the necamd.conf file to it m8

well i think i am getting too old for images forgetting soo muchh lately

cheers

Back