[IMAGE] lakys 2x feedback and uploads please

Just put it on, left the ucode as 0013 (new one on me)
looking good, I normally take all the extra's out :), leaving teletext and the webcams and changing vierg to connect 4

Weather has already been done.

extract and ftp the files to
/lib/tuxbox/plugins
chmod755 the .so files
delete vierg.cfg and vierg.so

refresh the plugins or reboot the box (easier to refresh :) )

Can't wait to see what speedy2206 has planned for us
: party : :mexican:

Have Fun

Speedy2206 said:
Its the complete version - the last one that you saw, plus extra options added in :) All fully tested and working. Added an option at the top of it too to restart neutrino for the settings to take effect, without going through the service menu or pulling out the plug on the box.

PS... If you dont want to get VMWare up and running (I personally find it too slow) and want to install Linux on your computer AS WELL AS Windows XP then thats really easy! 3 simple steps :) I've got mine on Dual-boot and the two operating systems worth nicely with each other - you just select what one you wanna use when you turn on your computer.

cheers for that if you have the completed one then that would be great for the version 2 anytime your ready m8 upload it here or pm it across thats fine m8

cheers

biglew5k99 said:
An addition to the scanning menu
seperates it into three parts so you can do 1 or all 3

append the operations to the /var/plugins/operations file
append the shellexec.conf to the /var/plugins/config/shellexec.conf

The menu contains instructions as some people seemed to have problems with the 1 in commando.

You can still leave the old one for if you want to change all 3 at the same time.

eventually I will get around to getting it to show existing values but not tonight :)

very good and the sharing is going down well good to see a whole collection of these thanks

but the scan files i dont know if im doing anything wrong but i got it going in the shellexec.conf but not in the operations i dont know what i am doing wrong any advice for this der brain off mine

cheers

For anybody that wants it, on screen clock, unrar copy clock.cfg and clock.so to lib/tuxbox/plugins, chmod clock.so to 755, copy sclock to var/plugins and chmod to 755.

It will be on blue button menu.

Cheers Derek

Last edited:
I have attached the complete operations and shellexec.conf files.
delete the existing /var/plugins/operations ftp the new one over and chmod 755
delete the existing /var/plugins/config/shellexec.conf and ftp the new one over.

just tested, this has each one on it's own and all 3 together

madonion said:
Flashed onto my box last night and it seems rock solid so far - for some reason it didnt find anything on a fast scan!
Looking very good - well done :Clap: :Cheers:

Check the settings.
Fast scan will only work if the settings are correct.
A fast scan here is less than 3 minutes.

Have Fun

biglew5k99 said:
I have attached the complete operations and shellexec.conf files.
delete the existing /var/plugins/operations ftp the new one over and chmod 755
delete the existing /var/plugins/config/shellexec.conf and ftp the new one over.

just tested, this has each one on it's own and all 3 together

very very nice works perfect m8

thankyou for your hard work on it

welldone

keep them coming anyone else that has things to share dont be shy as the next version is going to be great

cheers

yido...what can i say again you come up trumps ..great start up .. star treking..... like the font change ...could not get any channels on fast scan ...turned off sections to see if that would work ..still nothing ..ftp`d my own service and bouquets in and what can i say but just superb (as you know am thick m8 but if i had anything to share you would get it)like the sideways channels change as well . like the tv guide menu and infos set up very handy.....couldnt get it to go into deep sleep? like this image very clear ,sharp ,very quick channel change as well,,,, good one going to play around with other things for a while but at this moment just enjoying it

notanotherone said:
.....couldnt get it to go into deep sleep?
I found this with the Pacino images, I hope its something thats fixable?

Just flashing my home test box remotely at the moment and will play with it after work.

nezzeo said:
I found this with the Pacino images, I hope its something thats fixable?

Just flashing my home test box remotely at the moment and will play with it after work.
Press Dbox
4...settings
Yellow...extra settings
delayed shutdown Turn On

:)

Rat said:
Press Dbox
4...settings
Yellow...extra settings
delayed shutdown Turn On

:)

cheers m8

its my fault people i turned it off sorry

give me a slap

cheers

so this has a different ucode now.

i have been waiting for a new one, cos 14 streams and records but for me is unstable. and 1a dont do the streaming, but is stable!

Shindig said:
so this has a different ucode now.

i have been waiting for a new one, cos 14 streams and records but for me is unstable. and 1a dont do the streaming, but is stable!

yes m8 all you can do is try it thats all

i think the 0013 is between the 001A and the 0014

cheers

0013 is doing the business for me, 001A works but is flakey and 0014 gives me lots of black screens with audio on fta channels.
I don't stream so thats not a problem for me.

Have Fun.

@yido, I have a few unreleased things to send to you, as well as my compiled customization menu :) Where do I send them m8?

Speedy2206 said:
@yido, I have a few unreleased things to send to you, as well as my compiled customization menu :) Where do I send them m8?

upto you m8 yousendit.com and pm me the link if you want no probs

looking forward to it m8

cheers

Nice Image

Nice good stable base image to work with, thanks. Been running a treat on my 2x nokia. I'm trying to figure out how to add a feature I used to have in an old image, where you could pick your boot logo and animated lcd, this was a nice feature, so its my mission to add it :)

hanks again.

Tin.

Back