[IMAGE] lakys 2x feedback and uploads please

That feature is in sportster 1.8b
there is info on a single animated logo in the download area.

Have Fun

installled. had one crash once reboot.

info said, LOOKING FOR TIME, then switched off.

rebooted, all good here mate
cheers

Installed last night so far all is fine ;)

Thanks Yido for sharing ur images once again m8 :)

I have converted this image to a 1x for my sagem and have put it in the tmp folder, but when i goto the box to flash it, it says image size is to big ??....been so long since i flashed my dbox that i cant remember any other methods to get it over, dbox command seems to send it over the same as ftp but when i look it hasnt done FA.

loady said:
I have converted this image to a 1x for my sagem and have put it in the tmp folder, but when i goto the box to flash it, it says image size is to big ??....been so long since i flashed my dbox that i cant remember any other methods to get it over, dbox command seems to send it over the same as ftp but when i look it hasnt done FA.

hi loady m8 sorry im busy for a while but i will try and help where i can

ok what i remember back when i had this problem it was down to the convertion try a different one

it was something like that but nothing wrong with the image can be converted and to the right size m8

cheers

ATTN: Vido

I got your pm/pager message but it appears I dont have enough priveledges to reply..?

Pager:
Sorry, you are not allowed to use vB Pager!
Digital World presents VBPager!

PM:
nezzeo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons

nezzeo said:
I got your pm/pager message but it appears I dont have enough priveledges to reply..?

Pager:
Sorry, you are not allowed to use vB Pager!
Digital World presents VBPager!

PM:
nezzeo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons

sorry i didnt relise m8 another 13 or so to go then you can open it up m8

cheers

Commando-jedi Scanning

Feel free to use this, I't may prove to be okay

renwich said:
Feel free to use this, I't may prove to be okay

thankyou very much for your kindness who compiled it like that if you dont mind me asking

you dont have to say if you dont want to m8

thanks for it anyway m8

cheers

yido said:
thankyou very much for your kindness who compiled it like that if you dont mind me asking

you dont have to say if you dont want to m8

thanks for it anyway m8

cheers

its our own m8

Things are moving fast
another update for the scanning inputs
Team Commando have made an automatic menu where you pick your town and it puts in the details for you.
the operations goes in /var/plugins
the shellexec.conf and setscan go into /var/plugins/config
I have left the manual input incase there is anybody missed by automatic input.

I took to long already posted :)
It's good to see everyone helping each other.

biglew5k99 said:
Things are moving fast
another update for the scanning inputs
Team Commando have made an automatic menu where you pick your town and it puts in the details for you.
the operations goes in /var/plugins
the shellexec.conf and setscan go into /var/plugins/config
I have left the manual input incase there is anybody missed by automatic input.

I took to long already posted :)
It's good to see everyone helping each other.

already in our image mate ;)

looks like a go image

just go my dbox2 have try some other images but this the so far the best
fast scaned worked:proud:
picture good:Cheers:
records good:banana:

I get no channel the channel names are there and i have scanned twice with slow scan any ideas maybe the cams but not sure how you change these

cheers for looking

do you get any errors or just blank screens,
do you get epg or the time ?.

ellie1998 said:
do you get any errors or just blank screens,
do you get epg or the time ?.
just get error channel not available tried most of the cams tried to restart epg and still nowt lol
Also dunno if anyone has had this when i try to change channel it changes on tv but box takes about 20 to 30 seconds to change display

Last edited:
great image but why wont it let me change the boot up image,is it in a different place cos ftped mine and it still boots the star trek one

mine is fast on the channel changes
I was thinking of the ucodes but they normally give a waiting for time then a channel not available error message.
This image defaulted to 0013 which my dodgy old 1X sagem likes your box may not like it ?

Back