[IMAGE] lakys 2x feedback and uploads please

yido said:
while streaming have you tried changing to ucode0014 might help

cheers

Hi,

I tried your suggestion about changing to ucode0014.
The video seems to be running on the Dbox using both versions of VLC (0.8.2 and 0.8.4) but all I get is a BLANK screen and no audio.

Cheers

When I try and use the live web display it says it needs the videolan active x client? I cant find this anywhere on videolan or on here? Am I missing something glaryingly obvious?

Thanks for posting m8 - was beginning to think I was in irc and didnt have a voice.

3dfella said:
Thanks for posting m8 - was beginning to think I was in irc and didnt have a voice.

ok i dont record so i cant help you but there must be someone that can help you guys out

if i can then i would you know it guys lol

cheers

what would be interesting imo would be for one of you guy's with the recording issue to try the Jedi image, as it was compiled at about the same time as this image, maybe some slight differences that could be compared, then fixed in the next release of this image just a thought

been away on holiday and returned to find what looks like a great new image released!! Is there a x1 version available to try?? i know you can convert the x2 version to a x1 but not that confident in doing it yet?? cheers!

renwich said:
what would be interesting imo would be for one of you guy's with the recording issue to try the Jedi image, as it was compiled at about the same time as this image, maybe some slight differences that could be compared, then fixed in the next release of this image just a thought

I can only speak for myself but I am able to record and stream using Commnado 3.0. if that helps.

Thankx

axeman said:
I can only speak for myself but I am able to record and stream using Commnado 3.0. if that helps.

Thankx
I'm able to stream from Jedi using Wnigrab and neutrinotv was able to record as well, mounts connect all the time for me, going to flash Yido's image on and try

ok running laky's now can stream using wingrab , neutrinotv wont connect, can playback ts and avi files even over wireless still messing with the recording

looks a nice stable image
like the lcd logo and boot up screen
The menu mods are interesting, I've never attempted yet to do that, very nice, all the other stuff seems to work fine as well, well done m8

Last edited:
renwich said:
I'm able to stream from Jedi using Wnigrab and neutrinotv was able to record as well, going to flash Yido's image on and try

what neutrinotv?

renwich said:
I'm able to stream from Jedi using Wnigrab and neutrinotv was able to record as well, mounts connect all the time for me, going to flash Yido's image on and try

ok running laky's now can stream using wingrab , neutrinotv wont connect, can playback ts and avi files even over wireless still messing with the recording

looks a nice stable image
like the lcd logo and boot up screen
The menu mods are interesting, I've never attempted yet to do that, very nice, all the other stuff seems to work fine as well, well done m8

nice one thanks for the feedback m8

did you do anything percific to get the streaming going m8

cheers

No just set the cifs network mounts up the standard way, pointed the movie player at the right directory and it just worked still playing with ucodes and camd combinations to get the recording going, wingrab tv connects up no probs

When I try and install neutrinoTV Im told to install VLC activeX plugin. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this please? Cant see it on videolan home page. - scratch that its an option when you install the vlc client!

Last edited:
3dfella said:
When I try and install neutrinoTV Im told to install VLC activeX plugin. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this please? Cant see it on videolan home page.

its a tick box you need to check during the install of vlc

Thx mate, still cant stream from live interface though - just shows the traffic cone

Back