[IMAGE] lakys 2x feedback and uploads please

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
its basically to test the new info bar on the new cvs built ones and in the future all new images will have this feature with thanks to the tuxbox team

ok 2x image for nokias all setup for drivers already and running very very smooth on ucode 0013 perfectly

also changed some of the fonts on the menus to make it a little more easier to use and read "i hope lol"

all games pre loaded for anyone that wants it

has all the very latest camds built in

for sagem boxes please follow instructions closely as follows

blue button to lead you to the features menu then blue button which takes you to the lakys system menu via the lakys menu

green for system menu then red for hardware settings

in hear you have to go to GTX/eNX chipset settings and switch the sagem box to On and the clear avia register to Off

then back then go into the driver selection and where it says nokia avia500 at the top click ok and it will change and you will get a screen stating do you want to reboot select yes

all done hope you all enjoy

as i said please play with the menus and have a look as there is a few other new features in there as well

thanks for the scanning menu option you know who you are

cheers

get it here

2x

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=81860

ok i also want other people to contribute towards the next image version if i do not get responce on this i will NEVER upload another image

what am i looking for well plugins extras and anything else that you lot use on the box or that you are more than likely add to this

please upload to yousendit.com and pm me the link and explain what it is please

also i have left in my myservices.xml which will stop some of your channels being loaded correctly

to configure your own please use the search at the top

the image information is in there and is addressed to this site and to join for free so please be careful what you do with it

cheers

Speedy2206 said:
Is this a new image modded by you m8?

well what can i say its from the brandnew cvs from the tuxbox team and i have tweaked it yes and i thought i will upload it as it has the new info bar searching built into it so i thought i would be the first

im sure there will be things that needs to be added but i have this idea of letting the people share what they are doing instead of me doing it all for them and thats why part 2 will be better

and its only for this site PLEASE at the moment as its not going to be COMPLETED UNTIL THE NEXT VERSION
i am not being out of order not sharing

as how can the other places give me feedback

but i think its very good as it is though

cheers

Last edited:
looking forward to giving it a go this evening lol. once again thankls for the work you have put in.

Looks good mate so far, going to leave it on for a bit and see how i get on (like the games :) )

working great on my nokia. fast channel change, FR epg, direct recording and VLC
streaming work great, fast scan worked great too. and i like the star trek lcd @ boot ;)

missing a few plugins such a teletxt but isnt a problem as it only takes 2 mins to install them, but other than that it looks good:Cheers:
nice work m8

Kryton said:
working great on my nokia. fast channel change, FR epg, direct recording and VLC
streaming work great, fast scan worked great too. and i like the star trek lcd @ boot ;)

missing a few plugins such a teletxt but isnt a problem as it only takes 2 mins to install them, but other than that it looks good:Cheers:
nice work m8

thankyou

that was exactly what i was wanting to hear m8

Kryton said:
streaming work great, fast scan worked great too.

what else do you want people great and thanks for the feedback

cheers

working fine also for me the usual great image and no klingons on the starboard bow lol

cool put this on my nokia will get bk inafew hours tell ya if any probs m8

nice one m8, I'll give it a go on my nokia x2 when I get home and post feedback later... :Cheers:

Put it on my sagem 1x, changed settings accordingly, only been on for about an hour and looks good m8, will add some plugins, the ones i usually have on mine, ie calender and tuxweather set up for uk.

Never used yousendit though m8.

Glad to see you back doing what you do best m8.

Cheers Derek

just flashed my nokia 2x with it and so far the image looks solid. picture quality is v.good, epg is solid inc front rows. channels changing etc is very very fast. will add some pluggins later and will let know how it goes. would like to see more pluggins ie tuxwetter, outdoor animation, nas drive facility etc.

thanks for the feedback people but this is the point

i need you to share the files and plugins that you lot use and share for the next version come on dont be shy

also if you want something on it please find it yourself and if it works please share

thankyou

i hope you dont mind me pointing 1 bug out. it's nothing major.

every 15 mins i get reloading channel list and in the newer sender boquet it finds bbc1 england /bbc2 and itv which i already have. the problem is after it reloads the channel list for some reason my front row channel dont corrispond with the title. for instance i was watching green street on front row, after the channel reload, it changed the title to deuce bigalow but was still showing green street.

turning off section scan fixes it and its no problem because i turn section scan off anyway. i just thought i would let you know.

had it running on my box for 3 hours now and cant find any other faults.

good work.

Kryton said:
i hope you dont mind me pointing 1 bug out. it's nothing major.

every 15 mins i get reloading channel list and in the newer sender boquet it finds bbc1 england /bbc2 and itv which i already have. the problem is after it reloads the channel list for some reason my front row channel dont corrispond with the title. for instance i was watching green street on front row, after the channel reload, it changed the title to deuce bigalow but was still showing green street.

turning off section scan fixes it and its no problem because i turn section scan off anyway. i just thought i would let you know.

had it running on my box for 3 hours now and cant find any other faults.

good work.

thankyou m8 thats great

one thing to sort that problem is using myservices.xml and that should rectify the problem there is some threads about it here somewhere m8

cheers

yido said:
thankyou m8 thats great

one thing to sort that problem is using myservices.xml and that should rectify the problem there is some threads about it here somewhere m8

cheers

of course DOH!

i have made a back up of my original "my service" file, i deleted yours but forgot to put mine back on:proud:

i'll try it and let you know if it helps.

hunter007 said:
it,s on my nokia and running sweet ;)

i amfor sure honoured to have you on my threshold m8

thanks for trying and leaving feedback m8

cheers

Back