I see we've started deleting posts

Ever since the Spiderbox forum was opened its been chaos, not hard to figure out why.

A couple of members got free boxes and up popped a Spiderbox section of the forum.

I've got nothing against the Spiderbox, i've even reccomended it to members of this forum, but the underhand tactics that are in play are out of order.

Its very easy to see they are using DW for its high SEO rank.

spiderbox will sell weather there is section on DW or not so why are you so negative to it like i say alterative motif if you ask me.

Its none of your business why i have so many DM800's

So your telling me i'm not allowed to say anything against the Spiderbox?

Even your fellow Moderator told you off for threatening to close a different thread.

You are the Robert Mugabe of the moderating world.

also why question mod decision you would be getting ban elsewhere you foolish person

possibly you have alterative motif mate from what i read?

Well your wrong :)

spiderbox will sell weather there is section on DW or not so why are you so negative to it like i say alterative motif if you ask me.

You have the grammar very similar to bobi...

also why question mod decision you would be getting ban elsewhere you foolish person

None of your business, move along troll.

Who all got a free Spiderbox?

It was only Digidude and Manic01 as far as i know.

It's hardly enough to start a revolution is it?

The box has proved itself to be a bit of a bargain and all round performer.

Still got the ball rolling, Especially with MAnic01, 99% of his posts are now reccomending the Spiderbox, he even does it in a TM800HD thread ffs.

I have no problem with the box, but if you say anything against it, your jumped apon by a certain moderator or the guy who reciever a free box.

Every other part of the forum your allowed to critise certain boxes, but not in the Spiderbox forum.

Still got the ball rolling, Especially with MAnic01, 99% of his posts are now reccomending the Spiderbox, he even does it in a TM800HD thread ffs.

I have no problem with the box, but if you say anything against it, your jumped apon by a certain moderator or the guy who reciever a free box.

Every other part of the forum your allowed to critise certain boxes, but not in the Spiderbox forum.

Paradox, if he is pleased with the box and it impresses him then surely he is right to recommend it over other boxes, no ?

I think your taking all this too personally

me by any chance?

please read what manic was doing he was offering discount codes from a supplier mate thats all,whats wrong with that because Technomate has let themselves down badly thats all why continue with this petty little bitch fest?

Paradox, if he is pleased with the box and it impresses him then surely he is right to recommend it over other boxes, no ?

I think your taking all this too personally

Totally i actually like the unbaised reviews.

Somehow he got CCcam running 100% perfectly, but bobi brought out a patch to sort the issues...?

me by any chance?

please read what manic was doing he was offering discount codes from a supplier mate thats all,whats wrong with that because Technomate has let themselves down badly thats all why continue with this petty little bitch fest?

Why did he find it necessary to post that he had discount codes in a TM800HD thread?

He could have made a thread in this section but choose to make it in a TM800HD thread.

I've found a few small problems with the Spiderbox and I've posted them.

Manic01 has even agreed with me on some of them.

I've also said that the cardsharing capabilities are shit as it won't allow you to reshare any non local cards. My posts weren't deleted.

We are allowed to say anything we want about it, good or bad.

looks like your the troll haha

your pocket taking hit on your server eh!!!

Paranoid :)

All of your posts have been aimed at me, you troll.

I stay up the road from Witchy, he can come round and see if i run a server/shop :)

Why did he find it necessary to post that he had discount codes in a TM800HD thread?

He could have made a thread in this section but choose to make it in a TM800HD thread.

round in circles with you isnt it he posted them because at the time TM wasnt shipping the tm800hd out is that plain clear simple for you to grasp!!!

Calm down m8 and stop post clocking.
You should be as your user name suggests

ianb i not clocking mate i find user parad0x very aggressive towards people and mods not very good really he should calm down or does he have something to hide ?

I can see this is turning into a spiderbox thread like the others Ive been pointed too lol

I do think it needs to clam down a bith though

Ive been reading the TM800 has now been released,so maybe now each box could stay to its own room ? :)

Especially with MAnic01, 99% of his posts are now reccomending the Spiderbox, he even does it in a TM800HD thread ffs.

so what's it got to do with you who post what and where? did u invent the internet or something? if i got something for free and it worked a treat i'd probably bum it too.

talk about paranoid ramblings, you sound like daivd icke!

round in circles with you isnt it he posted them because at the time TM wasnt shipping the tm800hd out is that plain clear simple for you to grasp!!!

Wrong again, He posted that he had discount codes for the Spiderbox at 15:26

Eurosky had the go ahead from roughly 3pm to release the boxes.

He continued to argue that Eurosky had infact wiped thier hands with the boxes.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/236085/#post1755280

He then made that post, its very clear to see digi meant he personally thought TM were too late and that he wouldn't be buying one.

Manic01 obviously took it as Digi speaking on behalf of Eurosky...unless Digi is Eurosky...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna go get a beer and sit back and play Blur on the Xbox360.

This thread is silly.

Wrong again, He posted that he had discount codes for the Spiderbox at 15:26

Eurosky had the go ahead from roughly 3pm to release the boxes.

He continued to argue that Eurosky had infact wiped thier hands with the boxes.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/236085/#post1755280

He then made that post, its very clear to see digi meant he personally thought TM were too late and that he wouldn't be buying one.

Manic01 obviously took it as Digi speaking on behalf of Eurosky...unless Digi is Eurosky...?

always the one to be correct arnt you,the members were offered a discount by another member from a supplier now thats wrong how the fook would we put a smile on your face start buying all them DM800'S off you can i have a 10% discount on them then please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back