I see we've started deleting posts

Coach

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed that we have started deleting posts now just like "other" places.
Not posts that were against the rules or anything like that; just normal posts, deleted.

I have noticed that we have started deleting posts now just like "other" places.
Not posts that were against the rules or anything like that; just normal posts, deleted.

Noticed this aswell, got a few of mine deleted from this spiderbox forum.

Very wierd, free speech and all that.

My guess is JimmyP TBH.

Last edited:
I don't know who as I haven't looked into it I also know nothing about Sat stuff so don't venture in here much lol
but I have been pointed out by PM from a few members that there seems to be quite a bit of unfriendliness in the Sat Sections of late :( mainly to do with receivers so I'm told

I'm sure there will be a surge in all kinds of receivers soon enough so should be enough for all to make there profits ;)

as for deleting of posts maybe they was removed to stop further bickering ?

I don't know who as I haven't looked into it I also know nothing about Sat stuff so don't venture in here much lol
but I have been pointed out by PM from a few members that there seems to be quite a bit of unfriendliness in the Sat Sections of late :( mainly to do with receivers so I'm told

I'm sure there will be a surge in all kinds of receivers soon enough so should be enough for all to make there profits ;)

as for deleting of posts maybe they was removed to stop further bickering ?

It was just normal innocent posts mate.

I also reported a post in another thread if you could have a gander.

Ta.

i deleted them as i deemed them to be usuitable as paradox and coach seem to want to stir up trouble in the spiderbox section everytime they post so this is your first and last warning in here no more posts to try and stir and especially trying to get a reaction from manic and bobi..

i deleted them as i deemed them to be usuitable as paradox and coach seem to want to stir up trouble in the spiderbox section everytime they post so this is your first and last warning in here no more posts to try and stir and especially trying to get a reaction from manic and bobi..

No one is trying to stir up any trouble.

Your acting like darkmans mods now, threatening to ban me?

Bang out of order IMO, If anyone has a different opinion from bobi or manic they get posts deleted or banned.

What a joke.

Noticed this aswell, got a few of mine deleted from this spiderbox forum.

Very wierd, free speech and all that.

My guess is JimmyP TBH.

for your information it was me who deleted the posts and if you have a problem with me pm no worries i will always answer you

for your information it was me who deleted the posts and if you have a problem with me pm no worries i will always answer you

How was i supposed to know it was you?

You deleted a post of mine where i stated that the pictures weren't showing could he rehost them FFS.

No one is trying to stir up any trouble.

Your acting like darkmans mods now, threatening to ban me?

Bang out of order IMO, If anyone has a different opinion from bobi or manic they get posts deleted or banned.

What a joke.

here we go again i never said i was going to ban you ive gave you a public warning not to bitch and moan about the spiderbox your constantly arguing with manic about things all the time and then slating the spiderbox to get a reaction from bobi, dont you understand that bobi is very passionate about his spiderbox it does what it says on the tin,also from your constant moaning is the spiderbox some sort off threat towards you? also you have many dm800's why is that?

How was i supposed to know it was you?

You deleted a post of mine where i stated that the pictures weren't showing could he rehost them FFS.

if you took the time to look i deleted all the posts in the thread and made it a sticky so other members could read it FFS

here we go again i never said i was going to ban you ive gave you a public warning not to bitch and moan about the spiderbox your constantly arguing with manic about things all the time and then slating the spiderbox to get a reaction from bobi, dont you understand that bobi is very passionate about his spiderbox it does what it says on the tin,also from your constant moaning is the spiderbox some sort off threat towards you? also you have many dm800's why is that?

Its none of your business why i have so many DM800's

So your telling me i'm not allowed to say anything against the Spiderbox?

Even your fellow Moderator told you off for threatening to close a different thread.

You are the Robert Mugabe of the moderating world.

Even your fellow Moderator told you off for threatening to close a different thread.

how many dm800's you got?

Stick a badge on them and offer a free gift, a crowbar to steel telephone boxes seems a fair deal...lol

Sorry could resist..

Si

why are you agressive mate i dont understand ive been reading many off your posts and it seems to me you are very afraid of the spiderbox and its capabilities mate,why are you afraid will it affect you in any way?

There are now a few 'trolls' that frequent both here and the TM sections just to stir things up. DW is unlike any 'other' forum in the way its moderated, but with clowns posting on threads just to get a reaction, then it will be moderated LIKE 'other' forums untill the problem is resolved

If any member does not like DW, they are more than welcome to use their freedom to choose, and logout, for good.

why are you agressive mate i dont understand ive been reading many off your posts and it seems to me you are very afraid of the spiderbox and its capabilities mate,why are you afraid will it affect you in any way?

Why would it affect me?

I'm not in the retail business.

There are now a few 'trolls' that frequent both here and the TM sections just to stir things up. DW is unlike any 'other' forum in the way its moderated, but with clowns posting on threads just to get a reaction, then it will be moderated LIKE 'other' forums untill the problem is resolved

If any member does not like DW, they are more than welcome to use their freedom to choose, and logout, for good.

Ever since the Spiderbox forum was opened its been chaos, not hard to figure out why.

A couple of members got free boxes and up popped a Spiderbox section of the forum.

I've got nothing against the Spiderbox, i've even reccomended it to members of this forum, but the underhand tactics that are in play are out of order.

Its very easy to see they are using DW for its high SEO rank.

Ever since the Spiderbox forum was opened its been chaos, not hard to figure out why.

A couple of members got free boxes and up popped a Spiderbox section of the forum.

Like I said in my previous post here I don't read the sat sections and don't like that I posted in here before a sat mod did
but what you said isn't true mate

it was spoke about long and hard about opening that section and was decided to open it due to its popularity and us on DW being open to help anyone with any receiver :) just wanted to clear that up :)

Like I said in my previous post here I don't read the sat sections and don't like that I posted in here before a sat mod did
but what you said isn't true mate

it was spoke about long and hard about opening that section and was decided to open it due to its popularity and us on DW being open to help anyone with any receiver :) just wanted to clear that up :)

Thanks for the fast response, i'm only saying what it looks like from outside.

Quite annoying its been used as a PR excersize for the Spiderbox team though, i've been told i can't post my comments disagreeing with anything manic or bobi posts.

I wouldn't class myself as a troll mate. might sometimes type things that am not quite happy about but isn't that what an open forum is about?

I have clearly stated my issues in other threads, right or wrong but at least i put my cards on the table.

Also the advice i have given on here has made and is still making quite a few people a lot of money. So if a few honest / joking comments make me a troll well its a sad state of affairs and the lunatics have well an truly won.

Si

Last edited:
Who all got a free Spiderbox?

It was only Digidude and Manic01 as far as i know.

It's hardly enough to start a revolution is it?

The box has proved itself to be a bit of a bargain and all round performer.

Back