Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to feel sorry and worried for Gibraltar,Spain has said if we Brexit they are on about closing the border.

I have to feel sorry and worried for Gibraltar,Spain has said if we Brexit they are on about closing the border.

Closing their border would impede tourism...

Empty reflex threat... :)

So now that its done and dusted, what happens next.
Apparently ALL will remain as is, in place for at least 2 years..!
After that will will see what develops..I am concerned about Travelling abroad and entry
onto the continent.
AJP

- - - Updated - - -

@ buzzer I mean the the Voting and the Decision has been made the People have spoken.!!
AJP

Companies will trade and life will go on nothing will stop because they didn't like what the UK did ,,all my backside.
The scare mongering fell on deaf ears and the people of the UK aren't stupid. We won remain lost, get use and move on like a sh*t broken marriage , it will repair in time and soon be forgotten.

Were made of tough stuff in the UK

Companies will trade and life will go on nothing will stop because they didn't like what the UK did ,,all my backside.
The scare mongering fell on deaf ears and the people of the UK aren't stupid. We won remain lost, get use and move on like a sh*t broken marriage , it will repair in time and soon be forgotten.

Were made of tough stuff in the UK

If only it was as straight forward as that :(
Apparently the biggest hit on google after the result was "What is the EU" so it suggests a lot of people who voted out had no clue why they voted out :(

If only it was as straight forward as that :(
Apparently the biggest hit on google after the result was "What is the EU" so it suggests a lot of people who voted out had no clue why they voted out :(

Sorry m8, that is nonsense,
is that a UK google hit or a world wide google hit?

I see this on FB says its from the BBC website
I dont know how true this is but no wonder they didn't want us to leave if it is

Only 11 out of the 28 pay in, other just take
And we are the second biggest giver

Attachments

• 13417649_10153814516643737_6022791902746955207_n.jpg
    13417649_10153814516643737_6022791902746955207_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
I see this on FB says its from the BBC website
I dont know how true this is but no wonder they didn't want us to leave if it is

Probably true mate but its spun as this has and will not always be the case it looks like a snapshot of a short period of time to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back