Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently..... a video has surfaced of rubbers being used in the counting stations.. and I don't mean condoms lol.

Obviously I'm not saying that it's legit but none the less, the video is out there!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They already treat it as if it is closed the Spanish frequently impose extra customs controls and send survey ships into the areas of the sea that are counted as Gibraltar's waters

If you went out for a drink with 28 m8s and only 4 had money, one asked for money from you and put it in a fruit machine ,lost it and came back for more how long would you still go out with them

If you went out for a drink with 28 m8s and only 4 had money, one asked for money from you and put it in a fruit machine ,lost it and came back for more how long would you still go out with them
Probably just take extra money out tonight? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'll probably get shot down for this lol

We have had the same parties doing the same damage for decades, what harm would it do for a party leader with balls to run this country ?
My local UKIP MEP has gone out of his way for local people
I had a small issue recently that really only affected myself, I contacted my Conservative MEP and it took him 8 days to reply to my email, after 3 days I emailed the UKIP MEP and he replied withing 10 minutes via his phone and has kept me updated with council meetings since

Sorry off topic

Not off topic mate . This is so true of the bigger parties . Since moving back here I've found that our ex labour mp didn't give a flying feck . Our new SNP MP acted like she did but didn't help . I miss the way SF mla and mps worked one phone call and they were all over it . In certain cases we even had our MLA call to the house to talk over the progress made . They remembered they worked for us . Let's hope this gives them all a kick in the backside .

What killed me about this EU melarky was, Nigels getting hammered in interviews after the event about his false promise of 350 million all going to the nhs.
Let's see, he's not an mp, nor was he officially a member of the leave team and isn't likely to be the pm in my life time so why to fookin god are the TV interviewers asking him ?. She said?? quote "why did you say you would give the 350million to the nhs ?". He said "I didn't " she said " it was on the side of "your" bus!" So its his bus ?. He can say anything he wants.
He could say anything because he's just a voice with no official link .
So even though we have voted out it means jack as the Gov are in power not the leave party who do not exist anymore. They will decide how treat immigration and nhs and as it stands and can legally do ball all about both

There is now a poll lol to ignore the re-referendum poll

Don't cancel the British EU Referendum - Petitions

This is getting silly, I was more than happy to accept the stay in vote had they won.

Everyone is now a politician.

I thought we did not like them lol, now we all want to be one!

It's done, the markets have not collapsed over night as predicted. We had a very major dip then it stabilised.

It's gonna be alright - trust me lol I'm a politician you know

I pray for the day when we have a working class leader of of the UK who can stand up, take in the views of the people, and goes and gets it for the UK for once and pull back on the hand of give, someone with spacehopper size balls.

I went out last night and in every boozer I was told "Your 15p short , the pounds dropped, blame those older leave voters" :)
life hasn't changed one iota

I pray for the day when we have a working class leader of of the UK who can stand up, take in the views of the people, and goes and gets it for the UK for once and pull back on the hand of give, someone with spacehopper size balls.

I went out last night and in every boozer I was told "Your 15p short , the pounds dropped, blame those older leave voters" :)
life hasn't changed one iota

WHAT ? the pound and stock market recovered ?

It's been an absolute farce, start to finish. Everybody I know is now a politician, including me lol.
Reading in social media and elsewhere that article 50 will never be triggered, Cameron has handed the responsibility over with his resignation. Who do we have with those space hopper sized balls to take on the responsibility of triggering it and all the legislation that will bring.
The answer is probably nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Cameron has proven he's not man enough to lead us as a nation and looking round no one is

Cameron has proven he's not man enough to lead us as a nation and looking round no one is

Not man enough to deliver on his promise to trigger article 50, the very day after the referendum result either.
Can't see Boris Becker doing either, if the tories vote him in to number 10.

This has proved that the way we vote in general elections is flawed. When a simple the most wins was used in the Referendum a true refection of what the people want won over.
UKIP received 3.9 million votes in the General election 1 MP Scotland voted 1.4 million for the SNP and received 56 MP's. The green party got as nearly as many votes as the SNP and got 1 MP.
In total UKIP,Lib Dems, Green received nearly 7.5 million votes and got 10 MP's in the the House Of Parliament. SNP received 1.1 million votes and 56 member in the house.
When you stick your hand up and vote in the referendum it meant what it said on the tin.
If you voted Remain ? tough t!ttie the most votes wins in this case. Sign all the petitions you want it won't make a sod of difference it is was it is and get on with it thats life. It won't happen were we keep having referendum's till you win it will not happen the people win 1-0 move on.
That's unless you don't like Democracy ? then you should move to the middle east.

Makes a good read on why the system needs to change when voting;-

I loathe Ukip but one MP for 3.9 million votes is a national disgrace

And if you want to know why I pointed these comments towards UKIP ? It's because immigration and the EU were UKIP's there selling points in the last election which won this referendum so it must have got home to a large portion of the country.
The students kill me, lol they lost it's not fair ...and to think some will be heading into the House Of Parliament ,,God helps us all

Last edited:
If the government try to back track over the referendum there will be civil unrest for sure.
Lets wait and see when someone has the cajones to invoke article 50.
As said, it was not a best of 3 vote.

[h=1]Article 50[/h] 1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.

3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

4. For the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it.

A qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.

5. If a State which has withdrawn from the Union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.

What if the leave campaign was just a Eaton school debate/Politic exercise and they didn't want to win , because they have no idea what to do now, It could all have been an exercise to trigger a Conservative party leadership challenge

This has proved that the way we vote in general elections is flawed. When a simple the most wins was used in the Referendum a true refection of what the people want won over.
UKIP received 3.9 million votes in the General election 1 MP Scotland voted 1.4 million for the SNP and received 56 MP's. The green party got as nearly as many votes as the SNP and got 1 MP.
In total UKIP,Lib Dems, Green received nearly 7.5 million votes and got 10 MP's in the the House Of Parliament. SNP received 1.1 million votes and 56 member in the house.
When you stick your hand up and vote in the referendum it meant what it said on the tin.
If you voted Remain ? tough t!ttie the most votes wins in this case. Sign all the petitions you want it won't make a sod of difference it is was it is and get on with it thats life. It won't happen were we keep having referendum's till you win it will not happen the people win 1-0 move on.
That's unless you don't like Democracy ? then you should move to the middle east.

Makes a good read on why the system needs to change when voting;-

I loathe Ukip but one MP for 3.9 million votes is a national disgrace

And if you want to know why I pointed these comments towards UKIP ? It's because immigration and the EU were UKIP's there selling points in the last election which won this referendum so it must have got home to a large portion of the country.
The students kill me, lol they lost it's not fair ...and to think some will be heading into the House Of Parliament ,,God helps us all
that's a load of tosh mate the SNP got 1,059000 the Green Party 13,000. Massive difference well over a. Million votes difference . That's in Scotland . The SNP don't field can candidates in England

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back