Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousands Of British Refugees Make Dangerous Journey Across The Irish Sea

Friday 24th June 2016

shutterstock_356234186.jpg

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

That's exactly what I was thinking,isn't it ironic.

Anyway,as an Englishman i'd now like to shout at the top of my voice............

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom lol
Were free and ! Freedom tastes of reality!!!

It's not going to be plain sailing, I think we all know that but we are a united country and we will make this work IMO

We were on our arse during the war and we got through that. I think the British are a resilient lot whatever our differences...I am proud to be British....

We were on our arse during the war and we got through that. I think the British are a resilient lot whatever our differences...I am proud to be British....

Well said avid , take no crap from all these pish harse countries and the half hearted threats.

I see there is a petition for a second referendum haha!!! What a farce.
Keep trying until the he gets the decision he wants which is obviously to remain in.
Its never going to happen otherwise it would be petition after petition

Thats about right mate sour grapes, it would have been a different story if we had voted to stay. As for the one's who prefer to stay in the EU then move to another EU country. Look it on the bright side if Scotland get independance we can send all migrants North of the border iam sure they would welcome them with open arm's.

It's not going to be plain sailing, I think we all know that but we are a united country and we will make this work IMO

On the contrary, we are far from a united country now. Scotland voted to remain and I don't see them staying in the Union much longer. Even within England, most of the large cities voted remain, while most rural areas voted leave. Then Northern Ireland will have the UK's only land border with the EU and that could cause all kinds of problems with smuggling of people and goods.

Do you know what the rest of Europe may decide to get in the room and plot against us and make us pay. There maybe tough times ahead and only time will tell but it won't be the end of the world ....we have started a ball rolling ....

So the FTSE100 only finished 3.15% down, other EU countries fared WORSE than us, a lot of exporters up, PLUS France, Sweden and Holland are looking to follow us !!!

:proud:

Last edited:
Here is another spin on this, if we were having a vote today to join the EU and were informed that when we join the conditions would be:

We pay millions of pounds per year for the privilege
We open our borders and allow 500,000+ immigrants in per year, allowing them to claim benefits, healthcare, housing etc.
We can fish in our own waters but we would be restricted to what, when and the amount we can fish
We would be told what we can and what we cannot do in our own country by other countries
We would not be allowed to deport known terrorists and sympathisers for fear THEY could come to harm
We would not be allowed to deport foreign criminals for fear they may be in danger of going back to prison in their own country

Plus all the other problems with the EU, Would you vote to join under those conditions ? I think not

Can someone enlighten me..... but what will Scotland gain from joining the EU and having the Euro currency?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

On the contrary, we are far from a united country now. Scotland voted to remain and I don't see them staying in the Union much longer. Even within England, most of the large cities voted remain, while most rural areas voted leave. Then Northern Ireland will have the UK's only land border with the EU and that could cause all kinds of problems with smuggling of people and goods.

Well Ive just created a new thread so maybe we can all have a discussion on that too :)

Can someone enlighten me..... but what will Scotland gain from joining the EU and having the Euro currency?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For some banknotes without the Queens dial on them....only joking...forgot the coins as well.....

Last edited:

As much as I hate the result I totally agree with you @Rat. We have to unite to make it work

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been appauled today by what I have been reading on facebook from the remain campaign. People who are academics and well educated behaving just like children, and those calling for another referendum due to not meeting exact numbers to vote against turnout are shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back