Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eu is on a slippery slope. Things will be hard for a while but the glass can be half full. There is no reason deals and treaty's can't be made with the country's in the eu. Who knows this might be the start of another eu, an eu 2.0 done the way it was supposed to be. It will take a very long time but if the swiss , Norwegians iclandics are managing fine governing themselfs why can't we.

I wonder if Scotland will go there own way and get independence so they can then give it away to the eu.

Holding my breath now . How long until we have another independence vote in Scotland . Surely this signals the end of the uk as an entity .

Well if they've any sense they'll jump ship sharpish before the shit really hits the fan and the boat goes down.

At least we have proof now that the Scots and Irish have more sense than the English. ssc_hidingsofa.gif

I see the headlines today and can only see Farage beaming with delight and Boris jumping like an imbecile and I just know 'We' as a nation have made the wrong decision!

I respect that decision of course but it just shows me a divided nation now gonna be run by a bumbling loony and a racist. For the time in my life, I really do feel like an ethnic minority after all those years refusing to tick the back of forms as I thought it made no difference whom or where I was from.

I'm hurt!

Well you are always welcome here @mupster!

Try not to generalise all of us out voters as racist mate, for me it has never been about colour, or religion it has always been about having control.

There will always be immigration into the UK as we are the 5th biggest economy (at the moment lol) in the world, that alone demands immigration into the UK to sustain growth.

Hopefully this will allow us to write our own laws and police the immigration (the right way).

Mick

Last edited:
6th for now @Mick lol

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if they've any sense they'll jump ship sharpish before the shit really hits the fan and the boat goes down.

At least we have proof now that the Scots and Irish have more sense than the English. View attachment 96179

Lol put the spoon away.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Well done the good folk of Britain.

They tried to put fear into you and you didn't fall for it.

I fear we'll never get the chance to vote for an exit here, even if they did and we voted Out they'd find a way to make us vote again, no doubt.

A great day for true democracy.

Well you are always welcome here @mupster!

Try not to generalise all of us out voters as racist mate, for me it has never been about colour, or religion it has always been about having control.

There will always be immigration into the UK as we are the 5th biggest economy (at the moment lol) in the world, that alone demands immigration into the UK to sustain growth.

Hopefully this will allow us to write our own laws and police the immigration (the right way).

Mick

Sorry didn't mean to accuse or generalise anyone to be racist @Mick

Just feel a lo0t of the campaign was done with the undertones and a lot of the right wing supporters came out to play.

You ain't getting rid of me that easy anyway! I'll fight on my own! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been to Morrisons, the pound has fallen so much you need two £2.00 coins to get a bloody trolley.
On the plus side fish fingers have suddenly become dirt cheap and bananas are no longer bent.

Saw an old woman slip on the juice of a broken glass jar of shallots, she was told "Dry your eyes sweetheart, no elf and safety round here anymore!", she looked up and said "feck off Ahmed your days are numbered."

The people have spoken. I'm off to take all the EU signs down on around the town and weigh them in for scrap. Now where's my 13mm spanner ..Sorry 1/2 inch

I wonder if Scotland will go there own way and get independence so they can then give it away to the eu.

That's exactly what I was thinking,isn't it ironic.

Anyway,as an Englishman i'd now like to shout at the top of my voice............

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom lol

Before everyone starts getting their knickers in a twist about god's country up here in Scotland, it's worth noting that in the Scottish referendum there was an 85% turnout and in the EU referendum there was a 67% turnout, that tells me they were more concerned about remaining a member of the UK than than they were the EU, Nicola Sturgeon is not daft she knows the Scottish peeps have just about had enough of this referendum sheite and will take her time and let the dust settle before trying to stir it all up again, if at all, and she would do well to remember the EU were quick to tell her during the Scottish referendum that if we left the UK we would wait years for entry to the EU if at all?

PS..@ nara your welcome home anytime mucker, I've got a wee but and ben looked out for you. ;)

I see there is a petition for a second referendum haha!!! What a farce.
Keep trying until the he gets the decision he wants which is obviously to remain in.
Its never going to happen otherwise it would be petition after petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back