How do i add Channels/Bouquets to my vu+duo

Hi there is it possible to add other channels to the list made by rat? There are a couple of channels I would like to add to one of the folders was wondering how I can do this? Thanks

Start dreamboxedit then open rats bouquet . Scroll down to the channel you want then drag it from the left pane to the folder you want

In your other post mate I asked what channels were missing from my list :)
All feedback is welcomed :) as soon as I know missing channels I will update for all that use it

:)

Hi mate it was ummah tv, takbeer tv and madani channel I suppose they can be put with noor tv.

Start dreamboxedit then open rats bouquet . Scroll down to the channel you want then drag it from the left pane to the folder you want

I did as you state there were no channel names on the left just frequencies etc. For each channel I searched on the net for their frequencies and then dragged and dropped that file over to the relevant folder and then changed the name of the file to the relevant channel name. I then rebooted my vu+ duo and the channels I added are there but when I select the channel nothing happens and then I get a message saying 'service not found! (SID not found in PID)

What am I doing wrong?

ahh right these are in the international folder :) I usually get help with this folder lol
let me see what I can do :)

are these indian, pakistani ? what marker do each channel go in and ill sort it mate

Ive sorted it mate
give me 10 minutes to upload etc ;)

They are all Pakistani mate you have noor tv that follows them with hidayat tv they can go with them - thanks mate will this mean another update of your list?

Back