How do i add Channels/Bouquets to my vu+duo

shrubb21

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive just bought channels/bouquets from ebay how do i send over to box

You bought?!? channels/bouquets from ebay!!! Slow down m8 and do a bit of reading first. Your getting ahead of yourself. You can freely download settings for the vu+, just have a search.
To answer you question, you ftp them to your box. All the info is here ;)
Also, try and keep to one thread with your questions if you need some help. It keeps the section neater :)

ive already got the channel list just need help how to send over to box

I think members are supprised you bought a channel list mate when they are avalible here for FREE

:(

ive already got the channel list just need help how to send over to box
i think you will be able to use dreamboxedit mate to ftp the files over, but someone else is going to have to tell you the directory path to follow as i dont know it, guys can he use any enigma 2 channel list like yours rat, or are they different for the vu!

nice 1 rat, personally i cant fault your channel list mate, think its great, but i think what hes struggling with is where to actually ftp the channel lists over too, are the directories the same for all enigma 2 images, weather it be an 800 or a vu+, if so he can just use dreamboxedit to ftp them over!

he should be able to put them in /etc/enigma2

or DBE will do it all for him once set up folling the tut
:)

most images you download have a option to get the services downloaded anyway

here are some channel lists for you too

My List 28.2e Only :)
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/242613/

lots of different lists including other sats :)
Satellite - Dreambox Downloads (Tools and Apps)
hi m8 - i cant seem to delete the adult channel as i cannot get breambox edit to connect to my vU+...i can however ftp to the box with flashfxp...so can you tell me which part in your channed boquet list you have posted is the "AdulT" boquet so i can delete it via flashfxp..ta

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Rats Channel List and send it over using DBE to /etc/enigma2/

You can download silverfox channel list through plugins if your using latest vix image but im used to Rats so thats what im sticking to. Just have to manually send them over for now :)

Again I use Rats bouquets (thanks to Bighol pointing it out to me) and dreambox edit on my Mac never had any problems at all you can find the ip address of your duo from within the network settings.

ok guys..i can recieve the boquets from my vu box..edit them using DBE..however when i resend them back to my box, i find that although the "adult" channel boquet is deleted, which i could have done via the remote..lol....i also deleted all the adult channels that were listed in the "TV ALL" by right clicking and selecting "delete service"..which shows every channel,by pressing the red button...but when sent back to the vu....they all were still there...any ideas on how to get rid of these permenanlty ?

After you have transferred the edited version, have you rebooted the box.

is it posible you forgot to save settings before ftp back to box?

Back