help getting scammed on ebay

I just got scammed and all for £140

Suposed to get a N95 and it never turned up ! I have made a paypal dispute thing and it takes so bloody long, i just want my money back !!!

£140 for a N95 is very cheap mate, paypal should be able to refund you upto £150 however it might take a while and if the seller has no money in their account it may take even longer or you might never get it, ebay isnt really safe for anyone anymore buyers or sellers

hi guys i need help on what to do about this scammer on ebay.
i gave a phone to my friend to post for me as he works in a bank and could post it free for me. but when he gave it into the post room the worker sent it by 2nd class delivery and didnt do a special delivery. so this is the sittuation it was sent on monday and hes saying he didnt recieve it so now theres nothing i can do as ive no tracking number or proof that it was sent. even thought it was sent on monday this guy opened a dispute with paypal and said phone wasnt recieved on a wedensday 2 bloody days. so its now saturday and hes still saying he hasnt got it. i phoned paypal and basically they said after 10 days he will be rewarded his money back as ive no tracking number to resolve the dispute.
the guy has the phone and letting on he hasnt the f~#ker
what can i do?

look at his feedback http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365

your a tw@t you got what you deserved end off :grayno::nopity:

could you not say you'll' send a replacement phone recorded delivery but send a empty box then its his work against yours what yuo sent?

if he has bad feedback then they might side with you?

could you not say you'll' send a replacement phone recorded delivery but send a empty box then its his work against yours what yuo sent?

if he has bad feedback then they might side with you?

see you have not read the thread fully m8

Whoops

Dont think you expected all that. what goes around comes around.

well your no better than me or him.
you said (I would have ripped you off ) says it all lol
you where very lucky that ebay dont ban u for selling stolen items this is against ebay policy

Back