help getting scammed on ebay

well if it is you cant block it !!

would have been good if you had handed it into the police

LOL.

If he was accused of harrassment/ fuking with the queens mail the police may get involved. Using one's own shit would be as silly as posting a phone 2nd class.

Would they really make you poop in a bag to test the samples??? :) lol

After looking at the auction I can't feel much sympathy for you.

If you had left the sim card in, the guy/girl who lost his phone would have rung his/her number and asked for his phone back.

He may have threw you a tenner as a reward, and you would have felt good about yourself.

Instead you took his/her sim out, and hoped you had made a freebie.

I can't help feeling glad you got ripped off.

Call it 'poetic justice', 'what goes around comes around', whatever. Nice to see the universe balancing out.

Like an ironic selfish version of 'pay it forward', 'rip it forward'.

guys keep in mind we dont know if that is the actual auction, there is another phone in his history but wrong model no... to the one rat put.. think it was rat. so see what he says and if he can link to the right one if mine is wrong.

Good point.

Im drunk, so if I spoke out of turn, I will blame you valve, k?

;)

lol you guys kill me i havent laughed as muchin ages at your posts to my thread.
really when i found the phone it was on so i threw the sim card away hopeing i could use it myself
but it got turned off. my moto is finders keepers so maybe i did deserve it but think of the many more people who will get scammed by this guy.
i think any1 who is with ebay should complain about this guy not just for my benifet but for the benifet of others
who will get conned by him.
the f##cker is obiouslly a scammer. i wonder did he use to live in nigera lol

not sure wether to laff at this or not...

your a fucking idiot mate...post youve been scammed on ebay then found out it wasnt even your fone to sell in the first place, then not only that , advertised fact you actually found fone on the biggest auction site in the world...

smart **** you eh

no wonder guy ripped the pish

Last edited:
On a personal note I would have ripped you off as well its obvious you were selling a phone that didnt belong to you in the first place ( why did,nt you hand in to the police ) if no one claimed it back you get back anyway.

One sly stroke deserves another kiddo :Cheers: every action has a reaction

well your no better than me or him.
you said (I would have ripped you off ) says it all lol

Both a pair of tea leaves, you were a match made for each other. Well done...!

I dont think you need help getting scammed on ebay (as per your title), you seem to be doing quite well all by yourself.
I don't feel sorry for you in the least! It's the lack of compassion in this world that is making it shit. Think about the person who lost the phone, it's not just the phone itself, but the numbers or photographs it held. You should have left it on so the person who lost it could find it again.

BOO!!

Huzzah I was right!

I have found a phone in the past.

I looked through the contacts, found 'mum' and gave them a call. Guy picked it up, and if memory serves me correctly he gave me a fiver for a drink. It was years ago. Didn't even have a mobile myself.

You decided to take the sim out, and keep/flog the phone, and you got scammed.

Good.

[Edit] Can we shun people, like the Amish?

lol you guys kill me i havent laughed as muchin ages at your posts to my thread.
really when i found the phone it was on so i threw the sim card away hopeing i could use it myself
but it got turned off. my moto is finders keepers so maybe i did deserve it but think of the many more people who will get scammed by this guy.
i think any1 who is with ebay should complain about this guy not just for my benifet but for the benifet of others
who will get conned by him.
the f##cker is obiouslly a scammer. i wonder did he use to live in nigera lol

Theif!!!! I don't believe you got what you deserved, it didn't even cost you for postage.

hold on then, you found a phone, used it for a day then it got knocked off as was reported lost/stolen then sold it on ebay, you didnt even have to pay for postage

how have you been scammed m8? you havent actually paid out a single penny

not only did you try to sell someone elses phone, but the fact that you tried to scam the bloke who bought it in the sense that you charged him for postage on top and then set it through a friends work for free

phuck you .. FINDERS KEEPERS what are you 10 years old you miserable little turd ..
You sold stolen property on ebay and then gave us the details and showed who you are fool Ya can be Charged with theft by finding handling stolen property and obtaining by deception i would not be worried about some one reporting you for this !!! Not the £55 notes
Ya should have kept quiet and took this on the chin an eye for an eye and all that one bad deed etc etc
Not whined like a girl expecting sympathy NOB ..

Ban this crook from the forum. This is certainly not what DW is all about.

lmao, folks where has the compassion gone from this site :)

lol all the bloke did was find a phone that wasnt his, instead of being honest and trying to give it back he kept it tried to use it and when he couldnt he tried to make a quick buck from it, probably not even telling the buyer that it was stolen/lost... then he posted it for free with no insurance and when the buyer may or may not have received it, he would have bought a stolen phone :) lol, lets all contact ebay and report the buyer :proud:

Back