HD Box which one to go for?

how do you connect the cubevevo to cccamd server mate?
i have the 9000 box but i cant find any info on how to connect to cccamd server what cam do you use and how do i set it up mate i have seen the new incubus camd but i dont know how to set that up either or find any info on how to do it

same as the last time
edit your incubus cam config file
[Prov:FF00]
card_server_url_0=cccam://user server give u@assword server give [email protected]ess:your port

servers configuration

card_server_url_0=cccam://user server give u@assword server give u@the .server .address:server port

do you have that guys email from latvia who was selling the boxes? wonder if he has anymore?

wouldnt mind one for £240 or less

How much do you think i'd get for my 1 year old Eagle Linux Box? Perfect condition and i think i still have the box too

where do u guys buy the ipbox from as i am looking for an alternative to dreambox

ebay is the cheapest place ive found about £240 del from latvia (EU conutry)

cuberevo mini

type that in ebay and select worldwide to get most results

anyone heard of the AZBox HD? looks more or less the same as the CubeRevo / IPBox

wonder if they have better support?

What is good alternative for dreambox?

Who is dreambox reseller in UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
telewest which hd box did you go for in the end and how you finding it?

I havent bought one yet. got the cash there for a cuberevo mini or a dm800 but im undecided at the minute as i dont want to fork out £400 for a box only for Newcastle to get relegated :/

Been reading up on various sites and forums and it seems both the dm800 and cuberevo have there issues. but the cuberevos seem to be very basic things you expect to work out of the box!

I'll probably just wait til after the summer and get one then

managed to get enigma2 on it today and upto now looks great,i will check it out more tomorrow

managed to get enigma2 on it today and upto now looks great,i will check it out more tomorrow

Does incubuscamd perform any better?

Think i might just get myself one and if its not as i want ill flog it on.

what sort of benefits does e2 have? is it more cosmetic than performance?

benefits i would say would be the ability to work with more plugins and also be better and faster than the orignal images which are boring to be honest as for working better with incubuscam time will tell as i only got it sorted yesterday,best person to ask that is aftermath as he has had it sorted for a while,from the looks and feel of it things are looking good at the mo and can only improve

On HD channels its still a little buggy, but on SD, mine was on over 24 hours without freezing.

Things are looking up, and i can see big improvements in the near future with maybe a flash image.

I am well impressed with E2. It has loads of addons/skins/plugins e.t.c and is a lot more user fiendly.

Well i eventually went and bought the CubeRevo Mini S2 (Black)Version £245 del.

Will captains settings work on the Enigma2 version? i see theres a USB boot version now avilable

Any advice or suggestion on reading up before it arrives

Well i eventually went and bought the CubeRevo Mini S2 (Black)Version £245 del.

Will captains settings work on the Enigma2 version? i see theres a USB boot version now avilable

Any advice or suggestion on reading up before it arrives

Were did you order from telewest?

Were did you order from telewest?

I got it from ebay some guy in estonia is selling them. think someone in these forums is selling them

Bro or Aftermath

I was wondering if Enigma2 is able to setup the LAN? I read there is issues with DHCP but can the ip and default gateway be set up manuallu

I got it from ebay some guy in estonia is selling them. think someone in these forums is selling them

Bro or Aftermath

I was wondering if Enigma2 is able to setup the LAN? I read there is issues with DHCP but can the ip and default gateway be set up manuallu

yeah i saw the estonia guy but it is £285 + del. dont fancy buying from abroad
anyway tbh.

£246 delivered at the current exchange rate 1.09

€269 Delivery is free is the current going rate

ah i found the ones i was looking at his ipbox 910hd doh. Hmm he looks ok 100% positive feedback im tempted now. I also see tax is paid.

Back