Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Small HD box

harveybham

Inactive User
Hi

I am after a small HD box like a DM500HD, I have got this and it does everything I need it to do. I bought an original off a member on here for a good price.

Somebody else is after the same box but I have seen them going for like £300!.

Is there anything else? the box needs to be small.

How are DM800's these days? are they good or still have problems? I am talking about the clones btw

thanks

Should be able to get a dm500hd clone for about 150 quid delivered

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

DM500HD clone is about £127 delivered from the most popular chinese supplier ;)

If internal hard drive capability is important then go for the DM800sefor about another 30 quid

cheers, can you PM me a good supplier where to get it from. also with the clones how good are they?

i bought a dm800 clone once and its just sitting here used as a doormat as the tuner is so knackered! instead i got a original dm500hd and its great.

I too have a dm500hd original and agree it is fantastic but I picked it up cheap about 6 months ago for £200. They retail at £320 and a clone is £127 so Id personally rather order 2 clones than the 1 original any day. I just got a clone one for a client of mine. Works perfectly. Only differences I was was that the fan is a bit noisier (nothing like the dm800hd tho lol) and the clone has usb ports whch my original does not.

I'll pm the link of where I ordered

cheers, can you PM me a good supplier where to get it from. also with the clones how good are they?

i bought a dm800 clone once and its just sitting here used as a doormat as the tuner is so knackered! instead i got a original dm500hd and its great.

Spend £30 and get a rev m tuner for your dm800, then punt it for £100 or use it.

cheers for the link Mark.

J1MGG yeah I was going to change the tuner as its got a ferrari sim so it should take most images. only trouble is i am not sure if the tuner comes off. I have tried it but I can not seem to remove it. Are they all removable or are some actually fixed?

cheers for the link Mark.

J1MGG yeah I was going to change the tuner as its got a ferrari sim so it should take most images. only trouble is i am not sure if the tuner comes off. I have tried it but I can not seem to remove it. Are they all removable or are some actually fixed?

sorry for double post, I just looked at it and I managed to get it off, the back plate is stuck to the tuner its like the tuner has got clamps around it. I might need to get a new back plate if i can not get these clamps off. Apart from ebay any other place where I can get a tuner from? Also which tuner should I aim for

cheers

Back