Hate For Heroes

nephilim37

Banned
Reaction score
Fookin disgrace!!! This country is turning fast into a worldwide joke and no wonder the BNP are making big strides when this kind of thing is happening!!

"BRAVE soldiers back from Iraq were forced to endure a tirade of abuse yesterday — from hate-filled BRITISH Muslims.

Fifteen fanatics staged a sickening protest — sanctioned by police — as 200 Royal Anglian troops marched in a welcome home parade. They wielded banners branding the soldiers butchers, war criminals, murderers, terrorists — and baby killers.

They brandished placards showing obscene photos of mutilated children. And they yelled: “Anglian soldiers go to hell.” Two people were arrested in the heated demos.

snn1101a682751690a.jpg

snn1109bb682751558a.jpg

One an 18-year-old man was today charged with racially aggravated harassment.

The second aged in his 40s, was handed a fixed penalty notice.

And as they were challenged by angry onlookers, cops formed a protective ring around them.

The soldiers, from the Anglians’ 2nd Battalion, recently returned from a tough six-month tour in Basra, southern Iraq, where they trained local forces. Last night the treatment meted out to them by the extremists was denounced by a host of political leaders including Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Defence Secretary John Hutton. Mr Hutton said: “I condemn the tiny minority who used this opportunity to make utterly ridiculous and insulting comments to these brave men and women.”

Mr Brown said: “The whole country is proud of our brave servicemen and women who serve their country with great distinction and courage.

“It is therefore disappointing a tiny minority tried but ultimately failed to disrupt today’s event.” Shadow Defence Secretary Dr Liam Fox called the demo “disgraceful, appalling and offensive”.

He added today that while there was a right to freedom of speech “there is not a right to disruption”.

Muslim MP and Justice Minister Shahid Malik said: “All decent people will be sickened by the antics of this group of extremists. The idea that these soldiers are ‘baby killers’ is profoundly repugnant.”
The protest was staged by members of a group called Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah. It is thought to have been formed by former members of banned organisation Al-Muhajiroun.

They hurled abuse as the battalion, which has lost two young privates in action in Iraq, passed Luton town hall.

One of those arrested was a man who climbed on to a shopping centre roof to throw a packet of bacon at the fanatics.

Another local, who gave up his lunch break to hail the troops, said: “These Muslims were lucky they didn’t get lynched.

“To hear people scream ‘baby killers’ at our soldiers was appalling. On one hand they profess to hate everything about Britain and on the other they’re only too happy to live here and benefit from the protection of our police.”

The protesters remained defiant last night. One of them, Abu Omar, said: “Those soldiers were in Iraq murdering and mutilating innocent people. They had blood on their hands.”

Mr Omar, 30, who said he was born in Luton and is a carer for the disabled, added: “They have come into a town with a large Muslim population to promote an illegal war. It is a disgrace."

Whats all that about then? Why is it that this kind of thing can only happen in this country?

They were damn lucky the police where there because they would have been torn to pieces. But why are the police defending their actions?

Surely what they did was inciting hatred and therefore an arrestable offence. They should have been in jail but not with this namby-pamby government. Makes me sick!

Do we have any muslims on here? It would be interesting to hear from them if we do because they surely can't condone this type of behaviour.

Firstly let me just say, I don't think this is the best thing to be posting on this forum. Threads like this in the past have ended up becoming nothing more than individuals swearing and having a go at each other.

Secondly, I'm a Muslim and I don't condone the actions of the individuals mentioned above.

The soldiers are not to blame for what has happened over there in Iraq/Afghanistan. They don't decide where they are deployed and have no say as to whether it is morally correct or question the political agenda/reasoning behind it.

Just my view.

i will be watching this thread very closely and the first sign of trouble i will take action

so keep your knickers on ladies

i am laughing at the posters i dont see any with taliban butchers of basra

if the taliban just attacked the soldiers
that is war but to blow ur own ppl up that is sick

Firstly let me just say, I don't think this is the best thing to be posting on this forum. Threads like this in the past have ended up becoming nothing more than individuals swearing and having a go at each other.

Secondly, I'm a Muslim and I don't condone the actions of the individuals mentioned above.

The soldiers are not to blame for what has happened over there in Iraq/Afghanistan. They don't decide where they are deployed and have no say as to whether it is morally correct or question the political agenda/reasoning behind it.

Just my view.

First things first mate. It may not be the best thing to post but its still something that happened. It was never intended,by myself, to be any kind of hatred or muslim bashing and if posters cannot respect that then the thread deserves to be closed.
And Erazor...thank you for posting and being open about your opinion.

i am laughing at the posters i dont see any with taliban butchers of basra

if the taliban just attacked the soldiers
that is war but to blow ur own ppl up that is sick

Davidh, they won't show the images in the news because apparently some of them were quite sickening involving babies and children.

Absolutely disgraceful.

These bastards should have been arrested and a full investigation into their personal lives/activities performed.

When are we going to get a government with balls?

Absolutely disgraceful.

These bastards should have been arrested and a full investigation into their personal lives/activities performed.

When are we going to get a government with balls?
What country do we live in now.The Co should have let them fallout and deal with the protestors imho .
That shit happend in Vietnam but at least is was their own Nationals protesting .
Saying no more or i may get my first ban

if they are that much against britain and everything else british, why dont they fook off to the middloe east, or iraq and join the fookin taliban then, because they know they have a life of luxury and they cant be touched as theyll play the race / human rights cards, and this govt dont want that

the police should have let the crowd kick the living piss out of every single one of the lowlife scumbags, i dont care what people say, those who were protesting ARE NOT british

well said digidude. what these protesters dont get is that the guys coming home help keep the civil libirties that they were abusing. if it wasnt for our boys we wouldnt have such a great britian.

GMTV has had Anjem Choudary on for the past 2 days allowing him a stage to justify this shit with unsubstantiated claims of atrocities carried out by the British army. These claims include one of a 14yr old Iraqi girl being raped by UK soldiers and then forced to watch her family being executed. Any evidence? nahhh.

I'm all for freedom of speech but to allow this hatefull nutjob time on breakfast TV to come out with shit that he has absolutely no evidence to back up is a shocker.

this arrogant fookin nutter shouldn't be on TV, he should be on the first available flight to Iran or whererever will have him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiU-Vaq6PRg"]YouTube - Crazy Muslim Cleric Anjem Choudary chants his shit on GMTV and ends up looking a tit[/ame]

this arrogant fookin nutter shouldn't be on TV, he should be on the first available flight to Iran or whererever will have him.

not 'to iran or wherever will have him' just a flight that goes OVER the middle east, open the door and throw the c**t out

if they are that much against britain and everything else british, why dont they fook off to the middloe east, or iraq and join the fookin taliban then, because they know they have a life of luxury and they cant be touched as theyll play the race / human rights cards, and this govt dont want that

the police should have let the crowd kick the living piss out of every single one of the lowlife scumbags, i dont care what people say, those who were protesting ARE NOT british

SPOT ON, Im sick to death of this country treating its own citizens as idiots. Every other race, colour and ethnic origin have settled with no problems in this country. Yes so have some and i say SOME muslims, but lets face it our way of life is in direct conflict with the Koran in my mind and will never be able to coexist with out trouble.

This country bends over backwards and tip toes around them. God my local leisure centre closes its pool one night a week so that Muslim woman can go with their veils still on and no men attendants cant work in that area at that time and no members of the public are allowed to use it!!!!!!!!!!! wtf. Im sorry but if any one religion cannot abide by our laws and way of life then GO FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY TO LIVE IN, but why dont they????? cos they get what they want here free health care schooling and Mosques built only for some of them to teach hatred against the west and dis believers.

And if you complain guess what your a racist.

This country carries on with a softly softly approach and the hard line muslims will get what they want, A F**KING ISLAMIC STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wonder how long you'd last trying to hold up a sign at a Muslim march by before getting dragged off by the cops, you wouldn't even get it above your head.
Yet these sick cnuts are protected and not even made to take down the sick images.

Wonder how long you'd last trying to hold up a sign at a Muslim march by before getting dragged off by the cops, you wouldn't even get it above your head.
Yet these sick cnuts are protected and not even made to take down the sick images.

spot on, you wouldn't even get permission to hold the protest though

After reading some of the replies, it brings me to another comment on a different thread

Yeah yeah yeah.

White people are the minority, with no rights, and you only have to come in on the last boat to get free mobile phones, houses, and gold plated toilet roll.

From HERE

The thing we need to combat is the alienation felt by some 'white' people
(ie Anglo Saxon - meaning formally of Europe) regarding immigration.

Lets start here. There is nothing in law, or the benefits system, that actively discriminates against white people, mis-perception and anecdotal evidence aside.

How WRONG!!!!!!! is that comment

Back to this thread no one forces them to stay, the benifit sponging cowards can leave anytime they like, good bye and don't come back you penis vacuuming morons

GMTV has had Anjem Choudary on for the past 2 days allowing him a stage to justify this shit with unsubstantiated claims of atrocities carried out by the British army. These claims include one of a 14yr old Iraqi girl being raped by UK soldiers and then forced to watch her family being executed. Any evidence? nahhh.

I'm all for freedom of speech but to allow this hatefull nutjob time on breakfast TV to come out with shit that he has absolutely no evidence to back up is a shocker.

YouTube - Crazy Muslim Cleric Anjem Choudary chants his shit on GMTV and ends up looking a tit

The British public have an insatiable appetite for these types of news stories. The fact that the nations favourite newspaper gives a stage for the religious fanatics on a daily basis only reinforces this. The guys that were protesting are a small minority that are allowed to grab the headlines because we love the headlines, we love demonizing a small minority as it gives us a freak show to buy into, whilst at the same time detracting from the real news stories that actually make a difference to our lives.

These Islamic fundamentalists should have been asked to move on. If they wanted to demonstrate they could have done so outside Parliament as targeting the very people that defend their right to protest is disgraceful. Personally I would have let the crowd loose on them, but then again using tax payers money to protect these cowards is the politically correct thing to do.

Headline news? This should have made the local paper at best but judging from people reactions we love it.

This man has forgot rather quickly how innocent people were torchered and then finally paraded on tv before finally suffering the indignity of a brutal death by maniacs that are brainwashed, like kate garraway asked him if he doesnt like the way the country is run perhaps he would like to take his chances in a muslim country good ridance to bad rubbish!!!!!

Back