Hate For Heroes

if they are that much against britain and everything else british, why dont they fook off to the middloe east, or iraq and join the fookin taliban then, because they know they have a life of luxury and they cant be touched as theyll play the race / human rights cards, and this govt dont want that

the police should have let the crowd kick the living piss out of every single one of the lowlife scumbags, i dont care what people say, those who were protesting ARE NOT british

fair play mate you've taken the words right out of my mouth.

SPOT ON, Im sick to death of this country treating its own citizens as idiots. Every other race, colour and ethnic origin have settled with no problems in this country. Yes so have some and i say SOME muslims, but lets face it our way of life is in direct conflict with the Koran in my mind and will never be able to coexist with out trouble.

This country bends over backwards and tip toes around them. God my local leisure centre closes its pool one night a week so that Muslim woman can go with their veils still on and no men attendants cant work in that area at that time and no members of the public are allowed to use it!!!!!!!!!!! wtf. Im sorry but if any one religion cannot abide by our laws and way of life then GO FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY TO LIVE IN, but why dont they????? cos they get what they want here free health care schooling and Mosques built only for some of them to teach hatred against the west and dis believers.

And if you complain guess what your a racist.

This country carries on with a softly softly approach and the hard line muslims will get what they want, A F**KING ISLAMIC STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your exactly right there m8. I dont see any problems ever occuring with hindu's, sikhs, chinese etc

I mentioned before, one muslim I know thru work, he hates the west and has openly told me. His reasons is the west wont allow a muslim state to be created in Europe. I wonder if his daughter would of survived elsewhere outside the west considering she was born prematurely and spent months in a BRITISH hospital. The BRITISH nurses did a wonderful job.

Dont get me wrong, I know other muslims who are decent, work hard, pay taxes and dont sponge off the state, its just some people just want their own way.

If govt tried to change policies, Im sure there would be an uproar plus due to this political correctness shit, they dont wanna offend certain minorities.

I rarely post in these kind of threads but had to in this one.

Let me start off with saying that I am a muslim, secondly, agree with every single post in this thread.
These fuckers who hold plackards shouting abuse at the brave soldiers should be put on an MOT failure plane and sent to wherever it is they would like to live the laws by. how much of mine and your money did it cost for the police to be there and protect them?
i go work and work hard and pay my taxes for them to do that??
im not saying im a great muslim, but these feckrs are ruining MY reputation, giving me a bad name. its these TERRORISTS who get the coverage on tv, in the papers. its the good ones that are at work, working hard for their money.
argghhh they get me angry!!!

Let me start off with saying that I am a muslim, secondly, agree with every single post in this thread.
These fuckers who hold plackards shouting abuse at the brave soldiers should be put on an MOT failure plane and sent to wherever it is they would like to live the laws by. how much of mine and your money did it cost for the police to be there and protect them?
im not saying im a great muslim, but these feckrs are ruining MY reputation, giving me a bad name. its these TERRORISTS who get the coverage on tv, in the papers. its the good ones that are at work, working hard for their money.

That's the point m8. This c*nt and his pals are trying to tar all Muslims with the same brush in order to create a divide.

But IMHO the decent and honest proportion of the UK Muslim community are not doing anything to distance themselves from these people.

I also rarely post in these threads but I had to comment on above quote.
I didn't expect anything different from you, you have always shown the way it should be and your disgust at those tarring your whole community the wrong way.
Very well said m8.

As for the morons with their placards....it's a story for the press, they know how much it would wind thinks up so the press are not blameless in this....don't give them the publicity and we wouldn't be posting about it. That doesn't excuse the morons though.

If it is that bad here....I think they should just feck off.

The thing is, if they done that in their native land they would be in jail now. So it shows the free land is better, where we can do as we want and please within reason.

Mind you I suppose the genocide that went on by the dictator before was OK, was it? If they protested against that, **** me they would not be alive now!

then there is the media, they just should ignore that shite! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this whole story as been winding me up from day 1, how they had the nerve to stand there like that ,shouting is beyond me, they have a good life in the uk and have the nerve to slate our troops, then we got that PRICK on gmtv preaching about it. how our troops are killers , butchers and dont give a fook ,etc etc, can i point out, what the hell are they doing sending kids out fully wired up? as for the protesters 1 of them was a bagage handler at luton airport and acording to the paper he got identified, suspended and MI5 took away is airside pass(good lads) , then we get his dad in the paper saying hes a good lad, it was cold he could not lift the banner in the cold , lol, its pricks like him, who makes us not trust muslims. dont get me wrong as NOT ALL muslims are tied to the same brush. at the end of the day our troops are doing a good job and deserve the respect, as we on the topic, the LI/RIFLES get the freedom of the city of leeds in august, i will be there ,

Help for Heroes - A charity for the wounded in Britain?s current conflicts

Like others i rarely post on these threads but what seems to be happening is the divide between the Christians and the Muslims is getting wider . The british publics view of the Muslims is that although they seem to condemn these sort of incidents they do little about it . Lets take the recent atrocities in Ireland as an example . They were apparently committed by an extremist catholic group but what happened ? the whole of Ireland , Catholic and Protestant stood shoulder to shoulder to show their disgust at what had happened . Now fast forward , Does anyone really believe the Muslims will come out on the streets demonstrating against what these people have done ? No of course not . If it was anything against Islam or an Islamic state then they would be . To us Brits this then seems to be an act of condoning by silence . If the Muslims want to be accepted here as British people then they have to act like British people and feel the outrage and hurt that British people feel when something like this happens instead of having mass protests about cartoons and anything else that might possibly offend their religeon . We are fed up hearing that Air Stewards can't wear a crucifix or that we cant call christmass christmass but its got to be called the " Festival of winter lights" So lets see a muslim demonstration in the streets against these idiots and then it might just might bring us all closer together

Like others i rarely post on these threads but what seems to be happening is the divide between the Christians and the Muslims is getting wider . The british publics view of the Muslims is that although they seem to condemn these sort of incidents they do little about it . Lets take the recent atrocities in Ireland as an example . They were apparently committed by an extremist catholic group but what happened ? the whole of Ireland , Catholic and Protestant stood shoulder to shoulder to show their disgust at what had happened . Now fast forward , Does anyone really believe the Muslims will come out on the streets demonstrating against what these people have done ? No of course not . If it was anything against Islam or an Islamic state then they would be . To us Brits this then seems to be an act of condoning by silence . If the Muslims want to be accepted here as British people then they have to act like British people and feel the outrage and hurt that British people feel when something like this happens instead of having mass protests about cartoons and anything else that might possibly offend their religeon . We are fed up hearing that Air Stewards can't wear a crucifix or that we cant call christmass christmass but its got to be called the " Festival of winter lights" So lets see a muslim demonstration in the streets against these idiots and then it might just might bring us all closer together

this is the prob, we carnt speak as the race card is pulled and we get nicked, its all bollox in my eyes, there is only 1 thing great about britian now, that our armed forces, the rest as gone to the dogs as we carnt speak our mind as it might up set a muslim

in todays paper, they guy who arranged the 'protest' said he was born here, lived here all his life, but all he likes about the UK is fish and chips, and he wont be happy untill its a sharia state and a flag of allah above downing street

and this pr1ck calls himself british??

and claims benefits

cut the c*nts head off, stuff pigs nuts in his bleeding windpipe, and throw off a cliff

its people like this giving the everyday normal muslims a bad name, if a gang of 'normal' people kicked him to death, there would be uproar, all it needs is a gang of vigilante muslims to tear his spleen through his armpit, no race crime, job sorted

in todays paper, they guy who arranged the 'protest' said he was born here, lived here all his life, but all he likes about the UK is fish and chips, and he wont be happy untill its a sharia state and a flag of allah above downing street

and this pr1ck calls himself british??

and claims benefits

cut the c*nts head off, stuff pigs nuts in his bleeding windpipe, and throw off a cliff

its people like this giving the everyday normal muslims a bad name, if a gang of 'normal' people kicked him to death, there would be uproar, all it needs is a gang of vigilante muslims to tear his spleen through his armpit, no race crime, job sorted

Here FCKN Here

Digidude for No 10

First off, I live in Luton where this occurrred. So I was horrified when I saw what had happened.
Secondly, they were described as Anti War campaigners NO!! They were Muslim Extremists.
Had they tried to protest against the army in a predomiantly Muslim country then the police and or the army would have battered them, I was going to say senseless but I think they already are.
These people are only trying to stir up racial hatered against them so that they can say look how much the white/christian/whoever else they can blame hate them and therefore all other Muslims.
It is a shame they were given so much air-time to promote their hatred.
It is also shameful that it could effect honest decent Muslims.
They are calling the soldiers murderers, what about those gutless suicide bombers who murder innocent people irrespective of race, creed, religion or colour.
If they support the insurgents in Basra then maybe we should send them there, I for one will not mind contributing towards their fares.

The British public have an insatiable appetite for these types of news stories. The fact that the nations favourite newspaper gives a stage for the religious fanatics on a daily basis only reinforces this. The guys that were protesting are a small minority that are allowed to grab the headlines because we love the headlines, we love demonizing a small minority as it gives us a freak show to buy into, whilst at the same time detracting from the real news stories that actually make a difference to our lives.

These Islamic fundamentalists should have been asked to move on. If they wanted to demonstrate they could have done so outside Parliament as targeting the very people that defend their right to protest is disgraceful. Personally I would have let the crowd loose on them, but then again using tax payers money to protect these cowards is the politically correct thing to do.

Headline news? This should have made the local paper at best but judging from people reactions we love it.

I've been catching up on this thread, and Munkey's post is the most sensible by a country mile. (did I really say that?: shocked2)

These people weren't demonstrating for the benefit of the soldiers, they were demonstrating for the media. If the media weren't falling head over heels to provide them with the oxygen of publicity, they would be nothing more than an insignificant nuisance.

I've been catching up on this thread, and Munkey's post is the most sensible by a country mile. (did I really say that?: shocked2)

These people weren't demonstrating for the benefit of the soldiers, they were demonstrating for the media. If the media weren't falling head over heels to provide them with the oxygen of publicity, they would be nothing more than an insignificant nuisance.

Time for you to sober up ;)

Media led or not, the country is fucking sick of it.

Time for you to sober up ;)

Media led or not, the country is fucking sick of it.

Too true mate. In all honesty how many people,hand on heart, can say they are not sick of this?

Does it matter if it was for the benefit of the media or not Nara? If that is what they are preaching in our faces, then what are they preaching to the hundreds of Muslims that take this stuff very seriously. I'll bet that what they are saying in public is only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

Back