Has any got it working 3.7

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title says has any 1 got it working with funcards been trying to do my sisters box after going to 3.7 yesterday btw i am ex c&w derby

Wrote new card with the correct ird and bk used toxic to create ext file and used shani flash file

Card inserted into box a sammy 2100c engineers shows card not paired but i know the ird and bk are correct they have been written on the box for the last 3 years and never failed, tried the ird forwards and reverse still the same ?

So am i doing somthing wrong ??

I have been trying all day as well. Live in pure Luton area. Can't understand what i am doing wrong. Can any one help.
Thanks.

Is card showing not paired as well

Been a few of you in C/W with this happening last couple of days.
Makes me wonder if you/re all using the same images.
Other lads got theirs to work in the end with the new shani 3.7 fix

I am nearly here now i kmow my IRD & BK , but waht do you enter for the camID i have all ways left that as zero's, what do you enter there. I am in Pure Luton area. Thanks.

I am nearly here now i kmow my IRD & BK , but waht do you enter for the camID i have all ways left that as zero's, what do you enter there. I am in Pure Luton area. Thanks.

jUst put 24 48 56 72 in the boxes

Ok seem to have got this working now the only thing is if you dont put a cam id in it just dont work

Back