Hadron Collider Impressive VR Pics

well you wouldnt want the end of the world just to be done by a machine that was built like summit from blue peter!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Is it me, or does one view on the photo seem to show a step ladder holding up a fire escape?

Is it me, or does one view on the photo seem to show a step ladder holding up a fire escape?

just seen that aswell

no wonder everyone is shiteing themselves about it

if the cowboys used ladders to hold up a fire escape! where else have they cut corners!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Nah, just looked and it's an optical illusion, lol.

(At least I hope so)

i'm surprised health and saftey havent shut it down!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

rule 1850927047

the suspension of a fire escape on a ladder is stricly forbidden

rule 12093857092

the cretion of black holes willl be discussed next week, on top of a fire escape held up by a ladder

source: talkshite.com

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

just had a thought - if it all goes wrong then all we need to do is call Gordon Freeman up...

How does a Welshman turn on the Large Hadron Collider?

Caerphilly.

~~~~~~~~~

My Missus just rang me to talk about this Large Hadron Collider thingy.

I couldn't understand a bloody word of it.

Its days like this I wish she was Blonde and from Essex.

~~~~~~~~~

After the big experiment today in the Hadron Collider, "Recreating the Big Bang".

This got me thinking why don't the good folk of Britain get Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling to crash head on at the speed of light and see if we can get any cash out of them?

We could call it the "Hard-on Collider."

~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't it a little amusing that there are so many people terrified that the world will end with the Large Hadron Collider gets turned on?

Personally, I think its f*cking hilarious that the mighty Yanks are now scared of Switzerland.

~~~~~~~~~

Today the world could end, when a machine deep below the French-Swiss border,

will fire two atoms at each other and split them potentially causing a black hole.

At least the French will get it before we do...

~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of performing their experiment today, scientists at CERN have decided

instead to merely release nude pictures of teenagers on their website.

Now THAT's a Large Hardon Provider.

nice one.

They are just turning on the beam today ?

i heard they will smash the atoms or whatever later this year ?

**** we are still allive lol

Yip, they are just whizzing things around at speeds close to the speed of light.

I was just talking about this with one of my work colleagues and mentioned to me that if any black holes were to be created then they wouldnt destroy the world for another four years?

One of my dreams is to be sucked into a black hole.

Josie D'Arby would be my first choice, but after a couple of half-pint shandies, I'd settle for Floella Benjamin.

LOL Rusty Lee came to mind for some strange reason.

God them jokes were terrible. I am still cringing...

Anyways.

That piccy is amazing. This is exciting stuff. Anyone want to stop human progress should get off the computer, leave their house, and go and live in a dirt hole.

Anyways.

That piccy is amazing. This is exciting stuff. Anyone want to stop human progress should get off the computer, leave their house, and go and live in a dirt hole.

Dirt Hole?

i thought we were all moving to a black hole soon?

i would prefer to move to a hairy hole :proud:

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back