H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

That's great news mate, one question iPab Zgemma H2 uses OpenATV 6.1 dose this fix also apply to iPab mate.

Thanks for your help and advice.
I would also like to know if there is a fix for Ipab as it seems a lot of people use it.

I haven't really touched my boxes in a couple of years so I'm a bit rusty to say the least. After reading up on the latest, would I be right in saying my dm800se boxes are basically obsolete and there will be no image support or images with this fix available for them?
I've tried a few openatv nightly builds but keep getting the no ca found message. I suppose I can keep them and just settle for sd for now but if it can't be fixed what boxes are people going for these days? Would prefer something that can handle cable and IPTV.

I would not buy anything new yet as things may change again at the end of January

I haven't really touched my boxes in a couple of years so I'm a bit rusty to say the least. After reading up on the latest, would I be right in saying my dm800se boxes are basically obsolete and there will be no image support or images with this fix available for them?
I've tried a few openatv nightly builds but keep getting the no ca found message. I suppose I can keep them and just settle for sd for now but if it can't be fixed what boxes are people going for these days? Would prefer something that can handle cable and IPTV.
Yes they will work, you have to find out what sim you have tho, If its a clone then unless you have a A8p sim then you cant use an original ATV image without patching the bootloader.

Which is why you got the CA error. This cant be fixed using the CA fixer tool. It should be in the downloads. Bootloader no CA Fixer

Last edited:
Yes they will work, you have to find out what sim you have tho, If its a clone then unless you have a A8p sim then you cant use an original ATV image without patching the bootloader.

Which is why you got the CA error. This cant be fixed using the CA fixer tool. It should be in the downloads.

Yes, mine is a clone, Sim 2 ssl84D, I'll have a look at the fixer tool, thanks.

Which is why you got the CA error. This cant be fixed using the CA fixer tool. It should be in the downloads. Bootloader no CA Fixer

@dexyweescot I downloaded the fixer tool, do I flash the ssl2.nfi then flash the latest openatv image?

i just used FTP m8

put it into the tmp folder

Hi mate pretty much sorted i've installed softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all from TMP folder, rebooted box but cant seam to find the plugin, i press green and its not there, any ideas please.

there isnt a plugin as such
go into plugins then press green to go into downloads
there you will see softcams

plugins green and you should see softcams at the bottom

did it install ok ?

I haven't changed anything in language selection as yet and all working fine mate

Back