H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

no one really knows whats actually happened maybe the guys who have written the new script can shed some light on the issue,"" ????????

as the way i see it maybe wrong, but im almost 90% shure audio and video is demuxed by oscam and not cccam and mgcamd ,, like i say ,, guys who have writen the fix can you give us info on why or how its happened,

Is there an mgcamd fix on the horizon or is it just another bollux romour ?

no one really knows whats actually happened maybe the guys who have written the new script can shed some light on the issue,"" ????????

as the way i see it maybe wrong, but im almost 90% shure audio and video is demuxed by oscam and not cccam and mgcamd ,, like i say ,, guys who have writen the fix can you give us info on why or how its happened,

Dont think that they can, its just that the more tech people will prob be running oscam in the 1st place, I think it came as shock that mgcamd and cccamd were not working as oscamd is meant to be more efficient but emulate them, so something strange is going on

OK another discovery

If you stream a SD channel then play a HD channel on the e2 box it has no sound

Does anybody know , where I can get Autobmaker 2.8 ipk from ... story is ..I have a test box , with new image and latest ABM 2.8 in plugins .
My older box , will only download an older version .. I have tried over writing the plugin, with the new one , and that won`t work .. I dont want to re image my box , just to get the right version of ABM , as i spent a long time creating a custom build ..

Any help , thank you ..

Right I'm having an issue and I don't know what the problem is

I have 2 receivers both are venton make (identical to miraclebox) both running the same version of openvix image.

I've converted across to oscam on the first receiver and got it working fine.
I then did the other receiver and copied all the files that I used on the other receiver to the second one. But that one won't clear any channels.
It'

Right I'm having an issue
I've got 2 receivers both are venton make (identical to miraclebox) both running the same version of openvix image.

I've converted across to oscam on the first receiver and got it working fine.

I've just done the same on the second receiver and can't get oscam to clear any channels.
I've used the same files as the first receiver on the second but it just won't clear.
I can see from the log that it is getting the ecm fine from the server so why won't it clear?

I'm stumped as everything on both receivers is identical

If your lines are identical do you have multiroom.
Yes I have multiroom and both work fine using mgcamd just not oscam

I've ruled that out by completely disconnecting one receiver that works whilst trying the other but it still didn't work

Very strange on the box that does not work are you able to reach the oscam webinterface and see the live log it may give us some clues.

Sorry to ask again but is it possible to edit the any of the Oscam files to make the channels turn over a little bit quicker ?.
Mine at the moment is anything up to 10 seconds and that's on a decent box

Sorry to ask again but is it possible to edit the any of the Oscam files to make the channels turn over a little bit quicker ?.
Mine at the moment is anything up to 10 seconds and that's on a decent box

Dont think there is mate oscam really is having to work a bit to clear em.

can someone tell me where to find oscam for open atv zgemma h2h? i'm having a mare trying to move to oscam. an absolute mare. I'm trying to watch diy sos here and it's being narrated and i think im going to cry.

can someone tell me where to find oscam for open atv zgemma h2h? i'm having a mare trying to move to oscam. an absolute mare. I'm trying to watch diy sos here and it's being narrated and i think im going to cry.

Here mate but besides oscam youll need to run ABM after deleting your old bouquets and updating ABM

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam.emu-11392_openatv_all.rar
    785.5 KB · Views: 17
Very strange on the box that does not work are you able to reach the oscam webinterface and see the live log it may give us some clues.
Yes I can access the live log
I had a look but couldn't really see what was going on
I'll post the log

where? I can see oscam in the downloads but which is the right version for open atv Zgemma h2h

oscam installed, ABM config updated, delete bouquets, scan, still no sound/NAR on. super.

Back